WOW All Star Movies doesnt serve....

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by JustAGirl, Jan 20, 2010.

1. JustAGirl

JustAGirl Earning My Ears

Mickey Waffles or Pancakes!!! Matter of fact I just checked allears.net and they dont even serve regular waffles! My kids doesnt like bacon and eggs.... Who has stayed at All Star Movies? I need to know if maybe there was a mistake. The other value resort restaurants just offer so much more when it comes to Breakfast. I cant believe all they serve is eggs etc. and no waffles or pancakes.

Ive heard so much about the Mickey Waffles I really want to taste them and my kids would eat Pancakes every morning for breakfast. Should I call WDW and change my reservation to the All Stars Music??? This is my first time going to WDW and i was going to ASM based on the decor etc.

2. disneyfan19712006

disneyfan19712006 DIS Veteran

I think they do but I would like confirmation on this also. My sister would eat pancakes everyday.

3. disfan07

disfan07 DIS Veteran

I'm pretty sure they do serve waffles and pancakes.

The menus on allearsnet are not always complete.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. scottish mum

scottish mum <font color=darkorchid>We still have 2 posties in

They sold them the last time I was there, hopefully its just a mistake on the website

6. wtrmlnlabs

wtrmlnlabs DIS Veteran

We were just there in December and had waffles at All Star Movies. Can't imagine they'd change it.

7. southcarolinagirl

southcarolinagirl DIS Veteran

My DS had Mickey waffles every morning we were @ ASMo in June. Now, Pop Century serves POP waffles but not Mickeys.

8. JustAGirl

OK thanx you guys I just wanted some confirmation. I was hoping that was a mistake. I hope they serve pancakes too because were not waffle lovers but my kids would scarf down pancakes in a minute .I cant wait to try my first mickey waffle though:)

9. puffkin

puffkin DVC Owner- SSR & AKV

Us too. DS and I had them both mornings we were there. We typically stay DVC and do breakfasts in the room, so when we do stay at a regular resort this is always a highlight for him!

10. mom2maggie

mom2maggie DIS Veteran

I can't remember if they had Mickey waffles, but they definitely had pancakes when we visited.

11. MickQuinn

MickQuinn Mouseketeer

12. SmallWorld71

SmallWorld71 DIS Veteran

I find the selections at the AllStar resorts to be much more comprehensive than what is listed on allears. There are multiple stations open for breakfast with lots of different options. :thumbsup2

13. GoofyGoober

GoofyGoober Earning My Ears

I stayed at the all star sports last time I went, and I could swear I saw mouse-shaped pancakes. Maybe I'm wrong though.

14. xipetotec

xipetotec DIS Veteran

If this is the case, it is a new development. Last I was there, they definitely had them! ( albeit, that was a couple of years ago ). It's MY favorite thing to have for breakfast there ( nevermind my son's! ) :confused3

15. JustAGirl

You know what I wonder if there are diffrent mickey waffles throughout the resorts...I read this one post and a woman said she woke up early and traveled all the way to the animal kingdom lodge just to try the mickey waffles and i was confused because i was like dont they serve them at almost all of the resorts ? I dunno .... she said they were delicious and had a special coating on them.

16. JustAGirl

17. Daddy_of_Princesses

Daddy_of_Princesses The downside of being better than everyone else is

I stayed at All-Star Movies, and my kids loved it. It was a few years ago so I don't remember if they had the mickey ears pancakes or not, but it isn't that far from the other two All-Star resorts. Very short drive if anything.

18. brettcw23

brettcw23 DIS Dad #722 Pittsburgh, PA

I'd call the resort just to make sure. The last thing you want is the kids to be disappointed at the happiest place on Earth!