Would you upgrade??

Em&Lex

Earning My Ears
We are staying at the WL and with the money we are saving with the FD are thinking of upgrading to Concierge which we have never been able to do before. I think the upgrade would run about $850 which would still leave us about $400 from the free dining. Would this be worth it? Thanks!

There are great advantages to getting a discount, especially if you can already afford your trip at the cost you booked it at.

Upgrading is a wonderful way of getting a chance to go to another resort or upgrade to a category you wouldn't normally be able to afford. That is what I love about the flexibility of discounts, especially if you are not expecting it to afford your trip.

I say it could be a once in a lifetime opportunity and go for it!

I would.

I've heard nothing but wonderful things about the CL at WL--and the lounge offerings + free dining will probably be a perfect amount of food!

Thanks for your opinions, I think we will probably go for it. We are taking our two granddaughters so we will keep it as a surprise for them. One more question: should we call and do the upgrade now or just wait until check in?

Thanks for your opinions, I think we will probably go for it. We are taking our two granddaughters so we will keep it as a surprise for them. One more question: should we call and do the upgrade now or just wait until check in?

Do the upgrade now. The rooms could be sold out if you wait until check-in.

My family has stayed CL WL and it is wonderful and I would upgrade in a heartbeat if a great deal came along. We were able to stay CL WL with my husband's military discount

Thanks everyone. My husband just wanted to wait til we arrived to upgrade, that's not happening now, I will be calling. :thumbsup2

We are staying at the WL and with the money we are saving with the FD are thinking of upgrading to Concierge which we have never been able to do before. I think the upgrade would run about $850 which would still leave us about $400 from the free dining. Would this be worth it? Thanks!

Upgrade. What a wonderful opportunity! You will be happy you did.

I agree with the others....do the upgrade.....WL CL is great! The food offerings are great, there is plenty of lounge seating which is arranged around the railing that overlooks the lobby, and the CL CMs are top notch. I don't think you would regret it. Have a great trip :).

Sounds terrific - have fun. Free dining + Conceirge ... how decadent.

Well, I took everyone's advice and called today to book a club level room. I'm so excited!!

Ok, since we have never stayed cub level, I have a question. I was reading that I need to email/call IPO. Why? Also, would they be able to book the wishes dessert party for us?

Ok, since we have never stayed cub level, I have a question. I was reading that I need to email/call IPO. Why? Also, would they be able to book the wishes dessert party for us?

IPO usually contacts you, but you can contact them first if you want. You can give them what ADRs you want and they will make those for you (pending availability), they can book the dessert party, dinner shows, etc. for you as well. We have never used IPO on any of our CL stays as I like doing everything myself, but they can be very helpful if you would rather someone else do the leg work for ADRs, etc. They are also available for any questions, concerns, etc. you might have prior to your stay :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter