Would you spend $1100 for concierge?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by klinlin, Aug 2, 2009.

1. klinlin

klinlin Mom to the T N T boys!

I want to book our 10th anniversary trip for Thanksgiving week 2010. I know its a long way off, but I am excited the rates came out today! Plus it gives me 15 months to pay for it. We are staying at BC, and last time we were spoiled by a concierge upgrade, and a DIsney Visa code discount. My boys will be 9 and 7 and we will do the meal plan.

Any feedback?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. chocovrdmicears

chocovrdmicears DIS Veteran

You are a perfect example of why Disney should do upgrades upon check in whenever possible. ;)
    I would never spend that much for CL...that being said I have never had the pleasure of experiencing CL. :laughing: I have considered it, but DH gets nervous when I mention it...(he knows me too well;))
    I have a friend who would never go to Disney WITHOUT doing CL!
    Sorry I wasn't much help... :goodvibes BUT If it is in your budget, being that you are celebrating a very special event, then I think you should spend the extra to pamper your family. :)

4. swald91

swald91 DIS Veteran

I would normally say no, but if it's in your budget & because it is for a special occasion...why not? This up comong trip will be our 1st CL -if you don't try it you'll never know. For a short trip it's a good test too!

5. lustergirl

lustergirl DIS Veteran

I would say go for it if you can!!

6. lulu0506

lulu0506 Mouseketeer

Soo very true!!! :rotfl2: I say go for it but beware... you will be bitten by the concierge bug and may you may never return to standard room again!!

7. JanetMom

JanetMom DIS Veteran

I say YUP! Of course, I have been bitten by the concierge bug. On our last trip we were celebrating a great new job, so we booked concierge. On our next trip we have nothing special to celebrate but we all want the concierge again.

8. cab0ad

cab0ad disney lover

stupid question here: what exactly do you get with concierge level??:confused:

9. cosmicrays

cosmicrays Mouseketeer

I would for certain resorts. Which one are you thinking of booking?