Would you purchase a themepark Refillable mug?

Would you purchase a themepark refillable mug?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe/Tell Me More

Results are only viewable after voting.
Disney could have a unlimited soft drink package. Pay $X for unlimited softdrinks at all the parks. They swipe your KTTW card and give you a soft drink in a throw away cup. This way you wouldn't have to lug a mug around or chance loosing it. Though it wouldn't be very envoirmentally friendly.

You beat me to it!

This I would pay for.

No. I bring bottled water. I rarely drink sodas - even having one at the resort is a waste of money for me at times.

We have only been there once that I remember since they had the mugs in the resorts. They were great. I would definately buy one for each family member as they make a great souvenier. As for the parks having one, I would probably buy just one so that we could keep filled with water and ice (as mentioned by another poster).

We just got off a Princess cruise and they had a great soda program. It cost $4.25 per person per day (there we 4 of us on a 10 day cruise so it was a bit pricey). They gave you a refillable commuter-type cup and also put a soda sticker on your cruise card. To get a soda, you could either hand your cup to the bartender to be filled or show your sticker to get a soda in a glass. Canned soda and sodas from the mini-bars were not included, only fountain sodas. We used our stickers while sitting in lounges, in the theaters for shows and at meals (soda was never free, even at meals). If you drank 2 per day, the sticker was paid for. We usually averaged about 4 per day. We never used the cups, in fact we never even unwrapped them until we got home. It was just easier to get a glass from the bartender.

This worked out well on a cruise ship since you're in one place (on the ship) for your entire vacation. If Disney did a soda program that would be good in the parks, I would like to see them do a length of stay kind of thing. You could pay for the number of days of your vacation and have it added to your key to the world card.

By the way, we were thinking about the WDWs mug program while we were on our cruise. We paid for our soda based on the number of days of the cruise. Ours was 10 days but a 4 or 7 day cruiser on a different ship would pay less, according to the lengh of the cruise. We were thinking that Disney should prorate the mug program based on length of stay. Our last trip to Disney was 10 days and we paid the same price for our mugs as someone staying only 4 days. Perhaps there should be a base cost for the mug and then a per-day charge for refilling it? Just a thought.:)

I voted no because it would be one more thing to carry around and keep track of all day:rolleyes1

i voted no for a few reasons.
(1)one is because i dont want to have to lug anything that i cant fit into the pockets of my cargo shorts.
(2) i feel that we would have to drink way too many sodas to make up the cost. there is a definite taste to the fountain sodas in WDW. that delicious water taste comes through even through the best of soda syrup coke has to offer.
(3)the lines that would form especially on a hot day would discourage me from waiting and drive me to the water fountain.uggh!!!
(4) the mugs would be leftovers form the million dream design. still angry that i couldnt buy a POFQ specific mug on our last trip.

just a few i can think of for now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter