Would YOU pay to play VMK? Please vote!

Discussion in 'Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Museum' started by SeaSpray, Apr 19, 2008.

?

I would:

1. Definitely pay to play VMK ONLY - No other online games

2. Pay to play VMK and ALSO other online games

3. NOT pay for VMK or any other online game

4. NOT pay for VMK but I WOULD PAY for other online games

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. SeaSpray

SeaSpray Disney World fan since 1976

I'm not ashamed to admit that I would definitely pay to play VMK. And Cape dude and I would probably need to pay for 2 accounts (1 character per account, I'd assume), so we'd be paying double.

I'm curious how many other adults, or those of you who are parents with kids who play VMK, would PAY to continue to play VMK.

I want to add (since we're on the subject! LOL) that Cape dude and I will NEVER pay to play any other online game. Hear that, Disney? We're NOT going to any of your other online games. Sorry. It's either VMK or nothing.

We've grown close to many of you within VMK and it's the specialness of those relationships, ALONG with the outrageously adorable Virtual Magic Kingdom itself, that we would pay to sustain. ::yes::

So I'm creating a poll here...Please vote! :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jasonpwns

jasonpwns <font color=navy>Being <font color=red>Different <

I'd pay (I'm a kid) I'm sure my parent's would pay for it if I help around the house.

4. vmkfan13

vmkfan13 DIS Veteran

Of course not, I would never pay.

5. mikeyandscoobyx2

mikeyandscoobyx2 <font color=orange><b>-hugs tag-fairy-</b><br><fon

I wouldn't pay. Sorry, friends, but i'm not going to spend my money playing a virtual game thats sucking me into a vortex of never coming out of a closet.

6. SeaSpray

:lmao: I love your comment!

I hardly play VMK anymore, but I like knowing it's there. :cloud9: You don't HAVE to feel like you're in a vortex in your closet (although I've been there and done that before! :surfweb: ). It's all about balance... :thumbsup2

7. cteddiesgirl

cteddiesgirl <font color=deeppink>Not invisible to the Tag Fair

Yep.

I always said I would never pay to play. But this is the only game I would ever even think about paying for.

8. mikeyandscoobyx2

I don't think it would matter though, either. My parents would say "We're not going to spend our money on a stupid game."

I only came on VMK to talk and see my friends basically. I wouldn't need the game anymore anyway, because I can chat with my best friends from VMK, here on the DIS, AIM, etc.

(Six-flags tomorrow!!)

9. Mintz

Mintz And the academy awards goes to..

Not sure if I would pay or not. I'm in highschool and in this area the pressure and competitivity is pretty high..and iceskating is taking my free time now. I just go twice or once a week so I'm wouldn't really think so for paying. I would love to, but I just need more time. Depends on the price I guess. Whatever suits my 8 visits to VMK a month.

10. Raven_the_Bird

Raven_the_Bird <font color=darkorchid>Don't make me be myself aro

I wouldn't pay to play VMK. I'd rather use someone else's money for a concert, I wouldn't want to waste it on a game. My mother wouldn't want to pay for a virtual game either (or a certain concert, I'm still trying to convince her, lol).

11. jasonpwns

I don't trust six flags,

http://www.wlky.com/video/15894720/index.html

12. mikeyandscoobyx2

I've heard about that. I've been on the Super Man ride, and i've been fine. I don't plan on dying tomorrow, either. I'm finally going to get the chance to go on Kingda Kaa! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Edit: That accident wouldn't have happened if those lazy workers checked the cables before letting people on the ride.

13. jasonpwns

Edit: Might of?

Before the accident there has been 2 sides down every time ive visited not sure if they were being checked I believe they were, but still everyone has been on it for a while but it always could happen.

14. mikeyandscoobyx2

Your definetley right. Let's just hope the time I go on Kingda Kaa, it doesn't happen. :cool2:

( and El Toro )

Edit: post 3,333

15. WDWLIGHTNINGZ

WDWLIGHTNINGZ DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>Title Says All!</

Off topic, much?

I'd probably pay for VMK - even though I have not been playing like I used to. Sometimes only signing on once a week - if paying kept it for sure I would.

16. SeaSpray

Although I knew that some younger people would reply to this thread, as I said in my original post, I was asking adults and parents of children who play, if they'd pay or not. :thumbsup2

I have 2 sons who are now 20 and 17, and over the years they've asked for us to pay for some of their online games. Some game services we have paid for, and others we have not. I realize that it's out of the control of the young people, as to whether or not their parents would want to pay for VMK or not.

17. Imagineer_Tech

Imagineer_Tech Always And Forever ~ illusionistic

Off topic too.

The ride you are both speaking of is in Six Flags Kuntcky Kingdom. Mike is talking about Six Flags Great Adventure which is the safest SF park atm. Only one accident in 10 years was at the chiller ( R.I.P ) which is now gone. And the cable malfunction was not anyones fault. It it common on drop tower rides. When the cables were being inspected that morning they looked fine ( all the cables do and they wear is barely noticeable ) The ride was all up to code so they opened it. P.S i'll be at six flags tomorrow too!!!

EL Toro the god of wooden coasters.

18. disvaclub92

disvaclub92 <font color=royalblue>Always dreaming about Disney Moderator

I would pay to play. I would love the options to play free and then opt to pay to get more action within VMK so to speak. My kids right now do not get on as much as they used to, because of school and sports and such. But during the summer they would definetly be on and I would pay for that. :goodvibes

19. jasonpwns

Imagineer,

Which six flags are you going to same as mikey?

But six flags is getting sued over that incedent.

20. VMK_Mouse

VMK_Mouse DIS Veteran

As an adult and parent, I would pay for myself and my kiddos.

21. jeffgwins

jeffgwins DIS Veteran

NOPE! I will not pay for a game that has such poor customer service and has let so many people down. I hope you never do, but when you experience what I have over the last few days, you would agree.