Would you like Disney to update a few things on

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
attractions or are you a traditionalist ?

update, Carousal of progress doesnt need to start in like 1901 ans go every 20 years, then jump like 70 for the last one, redue the whole thing, Change up the big golfball, Haunted house, at least a little bit

I haven't been there in so long that I'm sure anything I think needs to be updated probably has lol

Carousel of Progress is a classic. You can't touch that! It's retro-future. Personally, I think historic visions of the future are fascinating. (Besides, they wouldn't bother to redo that, they would just take it away completely.)

I don't consider myself a traditionalist, but those three attractions that you list don't make my "priority update" list. My biggest complaint right now is Stitch's Great Escape. I have no idea why that is still there.

I'm a bit of both but I do think that the current Imagination attraction and actually most of Epcot needs serious help.

Carousel of progress needs an update as far as, it leaves you back in the early 1990's with virtual video game head set lol. They need a new ending to the show, adding Smartphones, talk about Hybrid cars, Sound Bars, Tablets, Digital Cameras, Social media, etc. So much had changed since the early 1990's. As far as Space ship earth (not the "big golf ball") that IMO can use a bit of an update too. But still use Judy Dench to Narrate. Leave the Haunted Mansion alone.

Clearly you are talking about WDW not DL. They closed down Carousel of Progress in DL 42 years ago. It was better than anything that has been in it's place since. Wish they would bring it back.

I think they could change the ending on Carousel of Progress. Do away with the stitch ride nothing ever worked in that building. I also agree that Epcot needs a big overhaul. The dinosaur ride can go although I think the Ellen remake was better than the original ride. They totally ruined the Figment ride with the re do. I think they can come up with a better 3D show instead of Michael Jackson and the Honey I shrunk the audience. The Wonders of Life pavilion is a waste of space. I know they use it twice a year for the F&W and F&G but it is just sitting there empty the rest of the year. Also the Oddessy building is a waste of space. So much empty space at Epcot. With the making of Star Wars land/Avatar/extra screens for Soarin and Toy Story it will be a long time before any of the changes will be made in Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter