Would you change any of my ( hopeful) ADRs

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by zhazhazsu, Oct 3, 2009.

1. zhazhazsu

zhazhazsu DIS Veteran

Hi Newbie Here!

DH and I are going on our second WDW trip as a couple this January. We will be at POP :love: J

We just booked Thurs night, and our 90 day window opens up Tuesday :scared1:.... so not too much time to plan. Luckily for me I have been planning secretly since our last trip in Sept 08 ;).

We are ready to book ADRs, I would appreciate any advice you have.

Monday ( we should arrive at POP by 2pm at the latest)

3:30pm 50'sPTC ( we are hoping to see the Festival of Lights on it's last night, it is at 6pm, so do you think this is enough time? )

Tuesday

9:00pm WCC

Weds

7:30pm Tusker House

Thursday

lunchtime San Angel Inn

Friday

Lecellier ( I will take any time although a traditional " dinner " time would be nice

Saturday

7:00pm Kouzinna

Sunday

10:30am 1900 PF

TIA for any feedback, I have LOVED being a lurker, and have found the advice on this board invaluable!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Nadjalu

Nadjalu DIS Veteran

Personally I would do San Angel Inn for dinner. That is a very romantic restaurant if you have been there before. DH and I ate there on our first trip to DW this past March. It was our first night as well, very romantic. We rode the boat ride in the Mexico Pavillon then sat down for dinner. We had a very good meal and just couldn't believe how cool it was.

On a side note, we are making our 2nd trip as well in Dec. and staying at POP! Have a good time! :banana:

4. zhazhazsu

zhazhazsu DIS Veteran

Thanks for the advice, we decided on lunch at San Angel instead of dinner because we are trying to make it to Fantasmic! that night, but maybe we should do Kouzinna on Fantasmic night, and San Angel on Saturday ( although we are trying to avoid the crowds from the marathon as much as possible on Saturday and Sunday).

You are right though, San Angel is very romantic :love:. We went to Mexico on our HM, and they serve L.A. Cetto wine at San Angel which we had on our HM, and have NEVER been able to find elsewhere! We were planning on getting a bottle to split LOL!

Thanks for the advice, and congrats on your 2nd trip ! How exciting!

5. mommy*RN

mommy*RN <font color=limegreen>Does Imodium work for verbal

I think your ADRs look great! I hope all goes well on Tuesday when it is time to book. If you are calling or online booking START WITH LE CELLIER! It's the WDW hot ticket so go that route.

6. mommy*RN

mommy*RN <font color=limegreen>Does Imodium work for verbal

Another thought is you could try and book a Fantasmic package at either Mama Melrose's, Brown Derby or Hollywood and Vine (I'd probably try in that order, and remember Brown Derby is signature dining). It still is only one credit on the DDP but you get preferred seating at Fantasmic and you are already at DHS. Just a thought...