would you buy DVC off of Craigs list?

hushupu

Mouseketeer
I stumbled across a VWL 160pt contract on Craigslist for $7500. We have been researching for a while and have been thinking about VWL or BWV. This price seems very resonable as starting point. I'm not sure how I would proceed with this kind of private sale. The seller lives near by in a nice community so I'm pretty sure it's legit or at least I could dig in a little deeper to make sure. how would we handle closing and transfer of title. could I suggest going to one of the resellers and go through them? anyone on here ever go through Craigslist in a private sale before. I know EBay is popular with buyers of other timeshares but never heard of anyone going through craigslist before.

It would still have to go through Disney for ROFR.

And you still need a sales contract that meets Disney's requirements, title search, and filings with Orange County.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter