Would this be tacky???

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Cantw8, Aug 8, 2002.

1. Cantw8

Cantw8 DIS Veteran

Hey all,
    I am staying at the Poly in Sept. have never been there before and have always dreamed of staying there. What I was wondering is, does anyone have a favorite CM there that I could talk to and request a nice room? I am staying in gardenview and as badly as I have wanted to stay there, I do not want to have a view of a parking lot. If anyone knows a nice CM there that I could talk to I would really appreciate it. Does this sound tacky?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. LucyStorm

LucyStorm Has a love affair with the monorail

no it's not tacky. Can't help with the castmember info, sorry.

4. Gail T AGAIN

Gail T AGAIN <font color=teal>Slightly computer challenged<br><

well I was in concierge and the CM were friendly but weird. Didn't or I should say couldn't have a conversation with one. That isn't tacky, hopefully someone can do some name dropping. :D

5. Dana_Buckley

Dana_Buckley Mouseketeer

Take a look at a map of the resort, most buildings don't even face the parking lot. Just request a bldg near the pool, like Samoa or Tokealeu. You will be fine. :p

6. gepetto

gepetto <font color="red">Actually thought WebmasterAlex w

7. Kallison

Kallison <font color=red>I'm a lab adorer<br><font color=na

Just make your request via phone or fax or on your ressies and hope for the best. I don't think a castmember is going to be able to help you, they have a specific person who is in charge of room assignments I'm sure. Be a little flexible, everyone wants the room they want and everyone can't have it.