Would this be tacky???

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Cantw8, Aug 8, 2002.

1. Cantw8

Cantw8 DIS Veteran

Hey all,
    I am staying at the Poly in Sept. have never been there before and have always dreamed of staying there. What I was wondering is, does anyone have a favorite CM there that I could talk to and request a nice room? I am staying in gardenview and as badly as I have wanted to stay there, I do not want to have a view of a parking lot. If anyone knows a nice CM there that I could talk to I would really appreciate it. Does this sound tacky?

2. LucyStorm

LucyStorm Has a love affair with the monorail

no it's not tacky. Can't help with the castmember info, sorry.

3. Gail T AGAIN

Gail T AGAIN <font color=teal>Slightly computer challenged<br><

well I was in concierge and the CM were friendly but weird. Didn't or I should say couldn't have a conversation with one. That isn't tacky, hopefully someone can do some name dropping. :D

4. Dana_Buckley

Dana_Buckley Mouseketeer

Take a look at a map of the resort, most buildings don't even face the parking lot. Just request a bldg near the pool, like Samoa or Tokealeu. You will be fine. :p

5. gepetto

gepetto <font color="red">Actually thought WebmasterAlex w

6. Kallison

Kallison <font color=red>I'm a lab adorer<br><font color=na

Just make your request via phone or fax or on your ressies and hope for the best. I don't think a castmember is going to be able to help you, they have a specific person who is in charge of room assignments I'm sure. Be a little flexible, everyone wants the room they want and everyone can't have it.