Would Love to Buy Wizard101 Subscription! But...

IliketheTitanic

One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.
I am having a few problems, I promised DB I would buy him and me a Wizard 101 subscription for christmas, but the family plan is only monthly and I would much rather pay now and get it over with for just our 2 accounts and not end up paying 120 dollars for both, is there a way for just us to share a subscription without paying the extra 60 dollars? Do you think I could work out something with customer support? I'd rather not end up paying the extra 60, but it looks like I might have too :sad2:

Also when I was looking at the benefits, I thought you got monthly crowns with a subscription but it didnt say anything like that.

You can share a subscription but that would mean one account and you could not play at the same time. Also, I purchased annual subscriptions and it does not come with monthly crowns.

You can share a subscription but that would mean one account and you could not play at the same time. Also, I purchased annual subscriptions and it does not come with monthly crowns.

Eh then I may have to reconsider, he doesn't really play unless i'm online, I guess i'll have to figure out something else, maybe they will come out with something for christmas, you see the crowns were a big part of my choice to buy the subscriptions or not, and my idea of sharing a account doesn't work well.

I think he would be happier with a Club Penguin membership but, i'd rather not support the WDIG for my own reasons.

you can buy crowns to use to enter a area that only subscriptions players can access. So you could go that route. Once you have paid for that area you can always go back.

Also I if you both have different accounts you can join to members to family. I had my husband joined to mine. Though you can not split credit I wish we could :(

My opinion, don't get the yearly plan.
I just have the month to month and after you get to Mooshu on 1 and do farming for good stuff, you won't log in again for a while.
My nephew hasn't been on Wizard since November 4th or something.

If you do monthly you can choose not to pay if you get bored.
m~

They have added a gift option:

giftcard.jpg

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. :grouphug:

I will have to debate it, what I will most likely end up doing is the monthly plan like dreamytime said, maybe next christmas I will get a yearly subscription, it depends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter