Would like to donate unused 2 days on 5 day hopper pass

off2disney

<font color=teal>When I try to sing with the radio
I purchased a 5 day hopper pass (with no pluses) for my December trip and only used 3 days (I injured my knee the first day there, was still hobbling the second morning, then used my MVMCP ticket for the second night. This ticket was purchased through AAA and I never had to show any identification upon using it, so am assuming that anyone can use it.

I would like to donate the ticket to someone in the military that is planning to go to Disney, as a small way of saying "Thank you" for their dedication and scrifice in serving our country.

(I know that anyone could PM me saying they were in the service in an effort to get a free ticket, but I am trusting that only a legitimate request will be made.)

PM me with your name or the name of the service person and the branch of service and I will put their name in the hat.

I just wanted to say that I think that is a very sweet thing to do for a soldier and their family. I'm guessing you'll have a lot of people wanting the tix too because large parts of three divisions in the army are coming home from Iraq in the next few months and I would guess a lot of those families will be heading to disney world for family vacations.

I hope so - I would like someone to be able to enjoy it before I wind up sticking it somewhere where I'll never find it again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter