Would it be safe for....

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by DixieAmos, May 17, 2001.

1. DixieAmos

DixieAmos <font color=teal>Lady of the Manor<br><font color=

Would it be safe for my cook to work in the kitchen with crutches? He has a broken ankle and I would like him to return tomorrow.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lea82501

lea82501 Earning My Ears

Most definitely. If your cook broke the whole leg I would say no, but just the ankle, YES.

4. dt

dt Mouseketeer

I do think a wheelchair would be much better, but make sure he is able to work at the level of the stove and counter safely.

If a wheelchair isn't available he could use a rolling office chair especially one that allows seat adjustments.

You should try and help him with moving about with any hot liquids etc.

I know how busy you are planning for all those children for the birthday party, but I doubt you'd want any more harm to come to cook.

Do have a pleasant day with all the little ones about.

:sunny:

5. Kelsie

Kelsie Administrator Administrator

Gee I don't know but I would think using utensils would be easier and more efficient :)

6. DixieAmos

DixieAmos <font color=teal>Lady of the Manor<br><font color=

Kelsie dear you are so funny I have added you to my buddy list and the other persons too.

7. Pam

Pam DIS Veteran

Kelsie,
    I was wracking my brain, trying to come back with a witty and orginal retort to DixieAmos and then I read your post! Kudos - Bravo!!

Darn, you're good......

Pam

DixieAmos,
    What!!!????!!! You actually gave the cook a day off just for a broken ankle? Shameless - that's what people are these days - actually thinking that they should have a few days off because of a little injury. I do hope that the accident didn't happen when the ole bloke was on the clock for you, could be a case for Workman's Comp, you know.

Good help is soooo hard to find these days, darling.

Pam