Worst WDW Food Experience

Le Chefs or Electric Umbrella. Poor food at both of them, EU was filthy, Le Chefs was so crammed and the chairs are ultra uncomfy.

Won't return to either.

Food Wise : Chef Micky's

Service Wise: This past summer at Ohana, seated 40 minutes past ressie time (and we got there 15 minutes early), slow service even after being seated, and then Pluto skipped our table after the Ohana parade, I told the CM who shrugged and did nothing about it. Ohana breakfast used to be a must do every trip, all I can say is we will never go there again after our experience this past August :worried:

Le cellier and chefs de France.

Le cellier was just a terrible experience . First they made us wait over 1 hours pass our ADR. The hostess was super rude and we are sure she give our table to her friends. When finally another girl took the stand she said it showed we were seated 30 min ago...
Then we finally get seated and I get a hair in my plate! Needless to say it was a waste of time and left hungry and no one in our party of 5 though the food was more than mediocre.

Chefs de France maybe because we were in the dinning plan that time but the food was so terrible.

Prior to last fall I would have just said any CS place in HS (ABC Commissary was near the top of the list) but DH and I had absolutely disgusting burgers last fall at Fairfax Fare in HS (near TOT). We couldn't even finish them they were so nasty. I will never ever, EVER waste my money at that place EVER again. Ever. Makes my gag reflex act up just thinking about it.

Last edited:

Chef Mickey's, hands down. I know many people love it, but it was very crowded the day I was there, and they weren't refilling the food fast enough. The little Mickey waffles were never available, and the food that was there was super gross looking - I called it the Buffet of Many Hashes, since it seemed to be about 5 hash options and little else. My DD and exH ate cereal. I left hungry.

Le Cellier and Chefs de France

Le Cellier was just blah. Bad food and the tables are WAY too close. I could have stolen a fry off my neighbors plate without even trying. Then the food was way way WAY too salty. I make a much better steak at home.

Chefs was bad service plus yucky food. Oh, and the kid that sat behind me kept slamming back in his chair which pushed it into mine over and over. I finally said something to the parents who then FINALLY actually paid attention to what their child was doing.

I still remember how bad breakfast at the ABC Commissary was. I couldn't choke down the sausage, no matter how much ketchup I used. I tossed it and went hungry. Even now I would rather go to Epcot than eat quick service at the Disney Studios. Though if I am desperately hungry I will eat chicken nuggets.

Worst food in general: Definitely ABC Commissary

Worst non-signature TS restaurant based on DIS hype: Raglan Road. We're now at three strikes & it's out. As far as we're concerned, this is the great mystery of the universe. Why do people like this place? :confused3

Worst signature restaurant: Jiko. In our opinion, it's way too pedestrian for a signature restaurant.

o_O We loved Raglan Road. I think this is a lot about personal taste. I could drink out of a salt shaker and still not be satisfied with my daily salt intake, so Le Cellier being salty sounds up my alley. I'd agree with Chef Mickey's. It was pretty meh when I was there last. But I had a great experience at Chefs de France, too. :) The worst thing I suppose I ate was a cupcake from Starring Rolls. It just didn't have enough .. grit to it. The icing was way too sweet. And I believe we got chicken tenders from Tomorrowland Terrace? They weren't that great either. But it's a counter service, so.

Kona Cafe. DD and I have been to Kona several times so we were excited to have DH with us on our last trip, so he could try it out. DH had the chicken and DD and I had scallops. The food was SO overcooked. The scallops were very firm, but the sauce was good (and DD likes her scallops more cooked than I do) so we didn't say anything. However, the chicken was inedible. DH put a bite into his mouth and it immediately turned to cotton when he started to chew it. He ordered the scallops as a replacement and they were impossible to eat, they were so overcooked and hard. The waitress confided that there was a "new chef" who was having adjustment problems. She recommended some replacement dishes, brought us a round of drinks, and comped us the entire meal. I SO hope that it was just an off night, but at the cost of Disney food, I am not sure we want to risk returning.

At the Pop Century food court, I had a veggie burger and tie-dye cheesecake that were both on the dry side. Other than that, all my Disney food experiences have been positive. I've always been happy with both the food and the service.

Le cellier and chefs de France.

Le cellier was just a terrible experience . First they made us wait over 1 hours pass our ADR. The hostess was super rude and we are sure she give our table to her friends. When finally another girl took the stand she said it showed we were seated 30 min ago...
Then we finally get seated and I get a hair in my plate! Needless to say it was a waste of time and left hungry and no one in our party of 5 though the food was more than mediocre.

Chefs de France maybe because we were in the dinning plan that time but the food was so terrible.
I had the opposite experiences. Le Cellier and Chefs were both very good both times at each with good service and food quality.

Chefs de France was our worst experience, both food and service (this was on my birthday and celebrating our HM). It started off lovely until when we declined wine and then our waiter treated us quite differently. Our food came to us in a couple minutes, obviously sitting under a lamp. It was not good and when Remy came around (not looking at our plates), the waiter took my H's plate and dumped it. I was already done because I really wasn't happy with the food, but he's a slow eater and only took a few bites (he'll eat almost anything). He didn't want to complain and just wanted to get out of there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter