WORST attraction in the World! Round two!

Tonyz

How do ya do? Pretty good, sure as you're born!
So we got through the first round even though a few people had some problems with picking a "worst" attraction. But it's all in good fun, even the worst thing in Disney is decent!

Stitch dominated. Ellen vs. the Shooting Gallery was closer than I thought it would be. I don't think Fantasmic got a single vote. And Mission: Space beat out Great Movie Ride by a single vote.

So here is round two. Vote for the worse attraction!

Stitch's Great Escape vs. The Magic Carpets
Ellen's Energy Adventure vs. Primeval Whirl

Journey Into Imagination vs. Mission: Space
Tomorrowland Speedway vs. Triceratops Spin

Stitch's Great Escape
Ellen's Energy Adventure

Journey Into Imagination
Tomorrowland Speedway

So we got through the first round even though a few people had some problems with picking a "worst" attraction. But it's all in good fun, even the worst thing in Disney is decent!

Stitch dominated. Ellen vs. the Shooting Gallery was closer than I thought it would be. I don't think Fantasmic got a single vote. And Mission: Space beat out Great Movie Ride by a single vote.

So here is round two. Vote for the worse attraction!

Ellen's Energy Adventure
vs. Primeval Whirl

Journey Into Imagination
vs. Mission: Space (Sorry Kathy - I love Figment too, but compared to the awesome technology & creativity of MS, he pales - especially this current show - even the old one was massively cute, but was just not as "hip" as MS). Very sad to have to vote this way on this one!! But, as promised, I'm trying to vote with my head, not my heart, in the concept of fairness.

I also "noticed" something during my voting, went back, and changed some votes.....and maybe I'm thick (probably am! LOL), but I guess this has been pointed out before, but I didn't "get it" until now - 3 of the above attractions are "spinners" - and are not that much different, so therefore not creative or imaginative at all - different sheep spinners in different wolf clothing, so to speak. Made all the difference in the world in my votes to realize that.....duh, me!

Stitchs Great Escape
Ellen's Energy Adventure

Journey into Imagination (sorry figment I still like you though)
Triceratops Spin

Ellen's Energy Adventure vs. Primeval Whirl

Journey Into Imagination vs. Mission: Space

Funny how the first pairing is something burping at you while you're stationary as opposed to something spitting at you while you're spinning.

Stitch
EEA

JII
Triceratops

Do the camels spit at you on the ride? I know there's one that spits on you as you pass by. It's been a long time since I've actually been on the ride so I don't recall.

Yeah, one of them spits. It got me right in the ear. A great day was ending, we figured we might as well ride something we hadn't before (even though it was just a spinner) and that happened. Left the park in a bad mood.

Yeah, one of them spits. It got me right in the ear. A great day was ending, we figured we might as well ride something we hadn't before (even though it was just a spinner) and that happened. Left the park in a bad mood.

Why get in a bad mood? Spit happens.

(I bet I'll hear the groans through my computer for that one)

Stitch's Great Escape
Ellen's Energy Adventure

Journey Into Imagination
Tomorrowland Speedway

(though I will add the later two could be great if updated)

Stitch's Great Escape (only because I haven't ridden stitch to actually know what it's like and because Aladdin is in my top 5 favorite Disney movies)
Ellen's Energy Adventure

Journey Into Imagination
Triceratops Spin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter