Worrying way a head of time

tinks_1989

<font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon
LOL ok so I was just interested in when our 180 day mark will be

well its March 27th

Can we do this online and with the 10 days in advance they did this year

its just that

We go to Disney Land Paris on 1ST April and I don't want to be ringing every morning from there to book ADR's

Yes, you can book most meals on-line. The Fantasmic dining package and the Wishes Dessert party are two that you still have to book by phone. If you're staying on-site you can book 180+10, you'll need your US reservation number (12 digits) to do this.

I've loved booking meals on-line ~ it's so much easier being able to see what times are available and if I haven't been able to get the exact time I wanted I've kept trying and managed to get everything I wanted at a later try.

I am someone who never books holidays etc on line.

Is the booking of ADR's easy to follow? When it comes around to it cannot decide which is best for me to do.

Can you do a "trial run".

Also when you say reservation number .... I thought I read somewhere you had to request this on the day ... is this correct???

I found it easy and yes, you can do a trial run and then empty your basket without actually booking a meal.

You can phone up for your reservation no. in advance but you use it to retrieve your booking online on your 180 day in order to book the +10.

Why not have a fiddle around with the site, get your reservation no. but if you don't feel happy then phone up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!