Worried about weather - Leaving tomorrow

Discussion in 'Sea World / Discovery Cove' started by jdragr, May 25, 2012.

  1. jdragr

    jdragr Mouseketeer

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2008
    Messages:
    109
    :worried::worried::worried:We are driving down tomorrow. Been watching the storm off the coast and I am worried about the weather. We are scheduled to go to Discovery Cove on Tuesday. Should I be worried?
     
  2. Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

    Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina DIS Veteran

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2008
    Messages:
    8,453
    Aw, that stinks :sad2: . Fingers crossed for you that the weather reports change to be something more favourable.

    Its always concerning when you pay such large amounts of money for an awesome day and Mother Nature decides to foul things up.

    You could always call DC and see if they could move your visit to a day later in the week. I believe they will make one change for you at no charge (unless the alternate day is at a higher admission rate....in that case you may need to pay the price difference per person).

    Good luck!! :goodvibes I totally feel for ya.....I am already worried about the weather for our upcoming visit, and its still three months away!!!
     

Share This Page