Worried about Dream Room 5513

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by marciagms, Jan 23, 2013.

1. marciagms

marciagms Mouseketeer

I have read the reviews on this room and I am worried. This is our VERY 1st cruise not just 1st disney cruise but 1st CRUISE. I do not want it to be the last because of this room. Does anyone have pictures or info on this room that they would like to share?

2. tina4_98

tina4_98 Mouseketeer

3. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

Have no idea why the reviews would be bad. We stayed in 5516 on the Fantasy and loved the location. We liked that it was a bit out of the way. I think the turns prevented kids from running in the halls there and cut back on the noise. Never heard a thing and only saw other guests walking near our room once or twice the entire 7 days. We were only two doors down from that room, so if there was noise in the hallway we would have heard it. We have been across the hall from the crew door before where they keep the carts & run the luggage through the first and last day, so I have heard the doors during the day -- never heard that on the Fantasy. It has the same layout as the Dream, so if it is a problem on one it will be on the other. As far as the size of the room, yes it is smaller than other staterooms, but that is in the description and can be seen on the deckplans. Personally, I wouldn't book a room lower than a cat 10 because of this for our family of 4. We have spent 15 nights straight in a cat 10 and survived.

4. Brendonsmom

Brendonsmom Love the Magic