working for Disney over the summer

maria-fan-22

DIS Veteran
I am currently a Freshman in college and was originally hoping to be able to work at Disney over the summer. I thought I had read that the college program allows this, but after further review, I have found that the summer positions are either carried over from spring or go into the fall and I cannot take a semester off.

Is their anyway to inquire about just a summer position working in the park? Does Disney even do this? And I have seen a couple posting on Disneycareers.com for internships that I don't think I am qualified for, will there be more?

Thanks for any advice from anyone! pirate:

Disney has hourly jobs that are considered "Seasonal", which means you work for the busy seasons- including summer. Usually these jobs are posted a few months before schools let out.

Just a head's up on working seasonally- you have to have your own housing accommodations and transportation to and from work. you can't stay in CP housing nor can you use the CP buses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter