WOOT! - Sony E-Reader

Kies99

I Can has Cheezburger???
Woot has the Sony Digital Reader Pocket Edition on right now for $109.99 (+ $5 shipping).

http://www.woot.com/

Great, handy device to carry all your summer reading. After reading all the reviews I took the plunge and ordered one. Just sad the dark color is already out (I got the silver).

Ah, I'd rather have the silver anyway. Actually, I'd rather have the red - but in the picture it looks more fuschia? Anyway - two questions. First, does Woot.com have a return policy? And second, do you think Sony would support the product even if it's refurbished and purchased through Woot?

It has a 90 day SONY warranty or you can get an additional 1year through Squaretrade. There is a return policy, but you have to contact Woot for details.

I bought a "refurbished" ipod off Woot over a year ago (30gb Video). There was nothing refurbished about it other than it wasn't in the original Apple box. It was completely new and I've had no issues with it.

In their FAQ's they suggest contacting the manufacturer or whoever is handling warranty issues. They actually encourage you to do this, saying you will probably get a nicer product in replacement. If this is not an option, you can contact woot for an RMA number, but you will be responsible for return shipping and you will more than likely not get a replacement product.

As for the colors, if you read some of the community discussions on the products (they are really helpful sometimes), someone says that on the sony website the proper colors are listed. The red is actually rose and the black is actually a navy.

There is a lot of helpful information about the product, links to reviews and comments by people who have the actual item.

I'm really thinking about grabbing one for my mom or MIL. DH and I are kindle people, but I know both our moms have been thinking about e-readers in general and this may be a more budget way for them to try one out (and thus brought over to the dark side :woohoo:) and see what they think.

Woot has the Sony Digital Reader Pocket Edition on right now for $109.99 (+ $5 shipping).

http://www.woot.com/

Great, handy device to carry all your summer reading. After reading all the reviews I took the plunge and ordered one. Just sad the dark color is already out (I got the silver).

Impulse purchase.....I've wanted one for ages. "Budget" Board isn't budget-friendly for me.....:rotfl2:

I already have one of these and love it:thumbsup2 Budget friendly too. I have been able to find tons of free books and if your Library belongs to the Overdrive system you can check out ebooks.

So excited I have been wanting one but not wanting to pay full price. Now besides the library where can I find books? Esp free?? thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter