Woohoo, The Northern Lights/Golden Compass Film is out!!

P.s. They are also making two other Companion Books. One is called "The Book of Dust", which will be most of the Characters in the Series, and another called "Once apon the time in the north" which will be about Lee Scoresby and Iorek. Roll on these new books! :woohoo:

I am really looking forward to the film.

I have just started to read the 3rd book following Matt's previous post about these books.

I saw the trailer at the pictures yesterday. It does look good, I may change my mind and go and see it.

Libby

:yay: WOOHOO Five Weeks to go! :yay:

A Bit of news: If my Sources are Correct, there should be the merchandise for the film out now. If anyone is going out, could someone have a look and maybe post a piccie if they find anything? Thanks! :goodvibes Now I have to inform my friends that I was being Serious about getting an Alethiometer for Christmas.. :lmao:

I am really looking forward to the film.

I have just started to read the 3rd book following Matt's previous post about these books.

:yay: Well Done. :thumbsup2

I saw the trailer at the pictures yesterday. It does look good, I may change my mind and go and see it.

Libby

Yes, One person converted.. :woohoo: :lmao: Now for the rest :thumbsup2

I still have to see the trailer.. :headache: I have seen it online but I just want to see it on TV/the cinema so I can go "OMG I SAW IT!" :scared1: :lmao:

:cool1: WOOHOO, A Month till this comes out! :cool1:

Anyone got their tickets yet? :lmao: ;)

10penguin1.gif
Woohoo, 4 weeks left!!
10penguin1.gif

I am going out this weekend so I'll let you know if I do get to see that alethiometer.. :lmao: Not that I erm.. want one or anything :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Woohoo! I found another person who is excited about this movie and actually *heard* of it :laughing:

I can't wait for it to come out, ever since I heard they were going to make one around 3 years ago. Philip Pullman is one of my favourite authors, and he's a really nice guy too. Last Christmas, my DBF emailed him (behind my back) and Philip sent him around 5 different autographs, all on paper stating 'from the desk of Philip Pullman' - and my DBF framed them for me. It was my favourite gift :teeth: I'll have to take a photo after I get home!

I love the end of the Amber Spyglass - it's so sad. I have Lyra's Oxford too! I bought it when I worked in WH Smiths about 3 years back :)

WOOHOO 3 WEEKS LEFT!

And I STILL haven't seen the trailer yet!!! :lmao:

Woohoo! I found another person who is excited about this movie and actually *heard* of it :laughing:

I can't wait for it to come out, ever since I heard they were going to make one around 3 years ago. Philip Pullman is one of my favourite authors, and he's a really nice guy too. Last Christmas, my DBF emailed him (behind my back) and Philip sent him around 5 different autographs, all on paper stating 'from the desk of Philip Pullman' - and my DBF framed them for me. It was my favourite gift :teeth: I'll have to take a photo after I get home!

I love the end of the Amber Spyglass - it's so sad. I have Lyra's Oxford too! I bought it when I worked in WH Smiths about 3 years back :)

I am soooo Jealous about those autographs.. :lmao: Can I have one? :teeth: (Make that out to eBay? :lmao: )

Saw the trailer on FX today. It looks good. I hope they don't slash too much out to fit into a two hour film though.

Hey guys..........

:woohoo: I FINALLY SAW THE TRAILER!!!!!! :woohoo:

Now my life is complete. :cloud9: :lmao:

Saw the trailer on FX today. It looks good. I hope they don't slash too much out to fit into a two hour film though.

Graeme, I heard that the Final Three Chapters have been Removed from the film apprantly to make it flow better into the 2nd film. I thought it was OK the way it was but I dunno. It'll be nice to see how it ends.. :thumbsup2

:cool1: 1 WEEK LEFT!!! :cool1:

I left this celebration left on purpose so I could built up excitement! :) It's one week left. I still haven't found an alethiometer at all, but last night was the Golden Compass World Premiere. I wasn't invited unfortunately, I guess they must of forgotten? :confused3 :lmao: But I saw it on the news.

When is everyone going to see it? I am going to go as soon as possible with my family, and then, me and my friends are going to meet up to exchange our secret santa presents so I will go again to see it with them. :rotfl2: And maybe a third time, too! :lmao:

I bought these books for my eldest DD a few years ago and she has raved about them ever since, so the rest of us are now reading like mad before we go to see the film. Ever seen a book with 4 bookmarks in it? :lmao: :lmao:

Probably book tickets tomorrow.

News: The Film has a rating. It's PG :thumbsup2

I bought these books for my eldest DD a few years ago and she has raved about them ever since, so the rest of us are now reading like mad before we go to see the film. Ever seen a book with 4 bookmarks in it? :lmao: :lmao:

Probably book tickets tomorrow.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I need to get my tickets booked too! :thumbsup2

If you go on to the film website here you can find out what your own daemon would be. Mine is a fox called Aerodon ~ yay, I love foxes so how apt is that!! :thumbsup2

Sorry for not updating the day thingy; I was out for most of yesterday and got no time to do it.

Elaine - Thanks for the link! My Daemon's Name is Palegia and is a Snow Goose. :)

:music:
:rolleyes1 Tommorrow, Tommorrow
Can't Wait for, Tommorrow
Tomorrow's a Day Awaaaaay
:rolleyes1
:music:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter