WooHoo-Christmas Party

Were you staying at POP Century when Pop Warner showed up. I thought they stayed at All Stars not POP. They weren't there in 2008.

Is that true about Pop Warner and the Cheerleaders? I was making plans for around that time. My wife and I had our honeymoon at WDW the first couple weeks of February 2008 and that's when the Cheerleaders showed up. So I figured the next time we go back we'll go before then.

In '05 we stayed at All Star Movies and it wasn't too bad. The bus coming back from the parks on the last 2 nights were pretty crazy since they use Music and Sports for the POP Warner kids.

In '07 we stayed at Port Orleans. The cheerleaders were there on the last 2 nights. 2 of the housekeepers told us some horror stories about the rooms. We did see kids everywhere, but didn't hear anything at night. In the morning the food court was crowded more than the parks were on its busiest day.

The parks themselves were not bad. It was noticeable that there were more pre-adolescent kids (many unsupervised) in the late afternoon/evening times, but we didn't see anything out of control. During the day it when all the competitions are so they are busy with that. They also have a special night at Hollywood Studios where just that group is allowed. I don't recall which night though.

Overall, it wouldn't stop us from going again at that time. The decorations around the parks and hotels and shorter than normal lines are worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!