Woo WHooo! I am top dog at my LSS! Which means....

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by Spinning, May 30, 2003.

1. Spinning

Spinning <font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something

besides the fact I spent a ton! I get to have a special shopping day with 200 other ladies and get 40% OFF MY TOTAL ORDER!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait! I know I have to get there early for the best stuff! I actually don't need anything but I am sure I will find things to buy!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Beanie

Beanie ~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~

Congratulations, Spinning!! That is wonderful and what a great deal for you!!! :)

Have fun shopping and let us know all the wonderful stuff you buy! :)

4. pattyT

pattyT DIS Veteran

Wow you must spend a lot to get that prestigious honor! :)
    I wish I had a LSS :(
    Have fun and remember to tell us all what you got!
    PaTtY T

5. crazyforpooh

crazyforpooh <font color=FF6600>Proud American who loves her li

have fun with your forty percent off and be sure to tell us what you get.

I know when I got 20% off at my LSS it got things I don't usually buy like chalk and pencils. Of course I still haven't used them but I will eventually I'm sure

6. pas2

pas2 Mouseketeer

You lucky dog!

I'm in PA too, which store are you shopping at???

7. Spinning

Pas2 it is Sadie's sentiments located in Avondale PA
    I am looking forward to it. Last year my invitation didn't make it on time! I was so bummed when it came a day late! She was very nice about it and with my next purchase she gave me the discount but I didn't know it so I didn't stock pile!
    Not sure what I plan to buy she just had a wonderful paper sale so I am fairly stocked with that I don't need or want stickers!
    I would love to get lots of adhesive but from what I hear you need to be there early and get in line! Ladies grab quickly! So not sure!
    I can't even believe I am saying I don't need anything! YIKES!
    Patty if you only knew how much I have spent over the past year! I really didn't think it was enough to qualify! But I have been buy all my albums there! Plus refills and that seems to add up! I usually go once a month and spend about $40. So I am surprised too!

8. pas2

pas2 Mouseketeer

I was surprised how much I spent each month and I consider myself very frugal...I don't even use eyelets! I was trying to put myself on a hold but then I saw some new patterned paper (my weakness) and some letter stamps and oh my that just blew it.
    I love the LSS around me but I also can't resist the 40% and 50% coupons from M, ACM and JoAnn's.

If you get up Allentown way there are 3 stores in the area: Scribbles and Scraps in Quakertown, Kinnon Keepsakes in Allentown and The Scrapbooking Store in Easton.

Let us know what you bought! Happy shopping.

9. Pammy jo

Pammy jo DIS Veteran

Wow! 40% off on your whole order is a great deal! Wish I shopped at your store cause I know I spend more than $40/month. I'm afraid to even keep track, but just for fun you've got me thinking. I'm going to keep track of my SB spendings for June. Who's in with me?

10. Spinning

Patty I wouldn't if I were you! Granted I could be wrong how much I spend but I swear it is around $40 but that doesn't include online or ACM etc....
    I am sure there are times I spent more in a month. But it isn't often like when I first started out! But now it seems l just get odds and ends!

11. pattyT

pattyT DIS Veteran

Lately I have been VERY BAD :(
    Especially since I got DSL two 1/2 weeks ago and can fly through the web sites!
    I just put in a $300 Creative memories order (I do this about every three months) and thats just the albums, refills, and page protectors! I go to Michaels every week that their is a coupon and spend an average of $10-$15.
    Then I ordree about $60 a month online average-
    I really need to start scrapping more to use this stuff!
    I am going 'NO SHOPPING' for the next 2 months (so I say) I want to save my budget for the KISS scrap faire!
    :)
    PAttyT
    (I quess it is good I don't have a LSS)

12. crazyforpooh

crazyforpooh <font color=FF6600>Proud American who loves her li

PattyT - I'm having a CM party I wish you were my guest ordering $300 in merchandise. So if in July you would like to place an outside order just let me know.

Laura
    A Scrapaholic

13. Spinning

I'm back! I didn't do too bad....concidering! I bought lots of paper of course but I went for the expensive stuff, mulberry, mirror paper, hand made paper, textured paper, glitter paper etc...you get the idea! Plus I bought the new cutter bee paper cutter. Hope I like it! some pens, adhesive, glue dots, die cuts....refill for my sticker maker (x one) It is amazing how expensive paper can be! I also bought refills for albums, refills for my sticker binder, a color block template....I think that is about it. A few stickers but not many! Now I need to scrap!

14. pattyT

pattyT DIS Veteran

sounds like you did good!
    Let me know how you like the cutterbee, I almost bought one yesturday with my coupon (instead I got the provo mini sewing machine :)
    and now I am going NO SHOPPING til August!
    PAttyT

15. Spinning

umm Patty I thought your no shopping started yesterday!?!!?
    I think I did very well today. I have no idea why I bought that cutter bee! It was there, I was there.....people were grabbing them! I hate when people grab at a sale then it makes me feel I must grab too! HAHAHA
    So I will play with it and let you know!

16. Pammy jo

Pammy jo DIS Veteran

You'll love the cutter bee. I bought one last month and it really works well. Have fun with all your stuff. What a fun shopping trips that sounded like . . .I'm so jealous! I have an online order I have to go make now after hearing about your goodies!!!

17. pattyT

pattyT DIS Veteran

I said I went no shopping yesturday -
    but I have an illness -
    babysteps-
    AUGH
    I REALLY wanted the little sewing machine and go t excited when somone posted that Michaels had them!
    So now I have to start over again :(
    HELP
    PAtty