Woo what a relief All our ESTAs Approved!

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by T16GEM, Sep 8, 2009.

1. T16GEM

T16GEM <font color=blue>I must have a funnel cake when I'

Just finished our Esta Applications, I made DH sit in silence and even turn off the telly :scared1: to make sure that I didn't make any mistakes.

Thankfully they were all approved straight away, so that is one less thing to worry about now!

:woohoo:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Anjel1310

Anjel1310 Earning My Ears

You do worry, dont you, even thou you know there should be no problem,as your not an axe murderer or anything sinister,
    was such a relief when ours were done,even thou my 3 year old d.d was not approved straight away, only took an hour but felt like an eternity!!!

Have a great trip.

4. Snowy-girls

Snowy-girls Did you speak to a 'human being'

Oh i know the feeling,when i done ours i sent the girls out in the garden,tv off,and Hubby was on standby to check i had entered the correct info before i pressed the enter key :laughing:.x.

5. Pegasus928

Pegasus928 DIS Veteran

One more thing ticked off the 'to-do' list. :thumbsup2

6. Lilybee

Lilybee and Spikey

I suffer from very minor OCD so I have printed our ones off as well. I have to check each day that our passports are in the place I put them. Werid I know ! Plus whilst at the airport I check my bag at least 10 times in the 3 hours to make sure its all still there. Im a nightmare ! :scared1:

Still, have a good time ! :woohoo:

7. T16GEM

T16GEM <font color=blue>I must have a funnel cake when I'

How do you know? :lmao: Just kidding!

I think I re read it about 20 times before I pressed enter! :goodvibes

Yup onto car hire next!

I do that too! I have a wallet that everything goes in and even though I know that everything is there I still have to check it a million times. :goodvibes

8. merlin307

merlin307 <font color=peach>Consider it pardoned<br><font co

its such a releif to know that i am not the only one......:goodvibes:lmao:

i gpt my esta's in May, but we are going to Vegas in a few weeks so have checked and double cheked that the ref no's are still valid...........:surfweb:.......

why is it that we have no worries when booking other stuff on the web but when it comes to Orlando / Florida holidays we all get panicky......:confused3:;)

have a great time :wizard:

9. howlongtillsummer?

howlongtillsummer? DIS Veteran

I feel in good company! Have you seen the ad for boots with the lady checking for her passport every few minutes? That is like me!!! I am absolutely dreading doing ESTA!