Woo Hoo

Banshee

<font color=blue>Bip & Bop<br><font color=green>I
Went and saw Jon Bon Hottie oops meant Jon BonJovi!!;) Saw him at the Vet Excellent concert!!!:D last rock concert at the vet before they knock the place down!!:( Oh well any one else go??? I saw the thread about Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp.......But what about Jon lady's ??? Very hot!!!!!! He was very cute last night pulling girls up on the stage and dancing with them! Might go again to the meadowlands and see him for a girls night out!!;) My hubby went last night hee hee I think he was a tad bit jealous of all the sqealing I was doing!!! ;)

Oops I forgot please tag fairy I believe i believe i believe i believe i believe i believe WOO HOO TAG FAIRY OVER HERE PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP!!!! :D ;) :D

He is pretty hot! Dont be Jealous Minnie he is going on world tour you might be able to catch him!!! Ya never know!! Excellent concert thou!

Woo Hoo, Bon Jovi totally rocks. 10 days til Giants Stadium. I will be the one in the 9th row going absolutely crazy. Love seeing other BJ fans. Glad you had a great time!

Have a good time!!! I have been on ticket master trying to get 2 tickets but not having any luck:( Wanted to take my friend for a girls night and a early b-day present for her! Any suggestions?? We have loved BonJovi since 8th grade when slippery when wet came out! We are now 31!! And they still rock!! And Jon still looks like a teenager!! The concert at the Vet was by far one of the best concerts My hubby and I have been to! Have a great time!! Hopefully we'll be there too!! (fingers crossed)

Have you tried Ebay? It can be expensive that way, but sometimes you find fans who really can't go and are just looking to sell their tickets at face value. I too have been a fan for 20 years (I am 32 now). Good luck, I hope you get to go.

Ya know I never thought of E-bay!! Thank you I will check it out! Maybe you will see us there screaming!! he he he:D

Coliebird Thank you for the Info!!!!!! I got 2 tix floor seats!!!!!!! They werent cheap but worth it can not wait!!!! Thanks again for the info about e-bay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter