WOO HOO!! Won SR Scavenger Hunt Drawing!!

DiznEeyore

<font color=navy>Donkey-Huggin' DVC Member<br><fon
Couldn't believe it -- logged into my account tonight and there was $20 more than there was before -- checked my history and I won the scavenger hunt drawing!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

THANK YOU Tricia!!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Glad you won! And a Dis'er to boot.

I won .20, I picked after the 2nd clue.

Congratulations, Amy!:banana:

Thanks everyone! :)

You guys who chose earlier on ... did you just make a random choice? Or was there something that I missed? 'Cuz I really didn't know which one it was 'til the last clue ....

Thanks everyone! :)

You guys who chose earlier on ... did you just make a random choice? Or was there something that I missed? 'Cuz I really didn't know which one it was 'til the last clue ....

I research my answer on the internet :coffee: then picked..Once I read the dis board seeing people elimated 2 than four movies...I was like Oh No I mess up & I thought I guess too quickly

I got it after the 2nd clue. The first clue had something like,

and they made you person of the year.

I researched person of the year and came up with Bono and Bill and Melinda Gates. Those three really had no coralation to any movies.

I kept thinking it had to do with People magazine, but then I did Time's Person of the year, and found out Time named you-a normal citizen person of the year that used Blog's, websites, chat board, etc. to move the news along. So I thought of the relation with Citizen Kane right away. So I picked after the 2nd clue.

CONGRATS ON THE WIN :thumbsup2 . Glad to hear someone on here won the 20 points. I won a big fat NOTHING...my strategy was completely wrong but yeah for you.

I got it after the 2nd clue. The first clue had something like,

and they made you person of the year.

I researched person of the year and came up with Bono and Bill and Melinda Gates. Those three really had no coralation to any movies.

I kept thinking it had to do with People magazine, but then I did Time's Person of the year, and found out Time named you-a normal citizen person of the year that used Blog's, websites, chat board, etc. to move the news along. So I thought of the relation with Citizen Kane right away. So I picked after the 2nd clue.

I am completely impressed with your line of reasoning!! Seriously! I was wracking my brain trying to find something else that would give it away, and there's no way I would've ever come up with that. Great job! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter