Woo Hoo!! We got an upgrade!!

DisneyJenn23

Mouseketeer
We just got our room assignment for our 3 day Wonder cruise on February 18th! We booked a Cat 11 GTY and ended up with a Cat 8 Deluxe Oceanview number 5018!!

You lucky duck! We sail on the 20th so hopefully my upgrade will be coming soon. We are also in a cat 11 right now.

Congrats. Hope you enjoy!

We have our first cruise in April (Mediterranean) and have a Cat 12 GTY so wondering myself what our room assignment will end up being but the price was so great we had to take it and take gamble on room assignment.

Congrats!!! We got an upgrade on our Feb 11th cruise also. Pixie Dust must be flying.

The up grade fairy seems to be on a roll. We sail on the 1/30 Magic and were very recently upgraded from a Cat 11 to a Cat 8! We're way excited. We have friends that are on the same sailing, they had two cat 7s and were upgraded to cat 4s!

Totally new to all of this. We are currently booked in a cat. 11. When I booked, I went ahead and randomly picked one of the staterooms they had available. I'm still hoping I can get a cat. 12 at some point.

Anyways, should I have not picked a stateroom? By doing that, did I ruin any chance of a possible upgrade?

We have picked a stateroom on both our cruises and now been upgraded on both.

That's just our experience.

Totally new to all of this. We are currently booked in a cat. 11. When I booked, I went ahead and randomly picked one of the staterooms they had available. I'm still hoping I can get a cat. 12 at some point.

Anyways, should I have not picked a stateroom? By doing that, did I ruin any chance of a possible upgrade?

Our upgrade is just down the hall from you!

We just got our room assignment for our 3 day Wonder cruise on February 18th! We booked a Cat 11 GTY and ended up with a Cat 8 Deluxe Oceanview number 5018!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter