Woo Hoo!! Got LTT for MNSSHP!

I just got 6:05 on Sept 14th; nothing was available before when I called!

I was able to get an ADR, for 3, for 9-14 for 5:05. I called about a month ago to get it. Last year we went on the first night (9/15) and we had ADR for about 5:50. We finished up just at 7 p.m., so this year I wanted to have an earlier start. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Dana-what night?

perd, maybe we'll see you there! :goodvibes

Whoops! Forgot to post my date :)

I would have liked to have been a LITTLE earlier, hoping if we check in a half hour or so early that we can get started by 6pm...

Good luck to everyone:goodvibes

A party of 12 should not be hard to spot!! I will try to remember to stop and say HI!!

Awesome looks like alot of Dis'ers on 9/21 all there at the same time. We are a party of 5. So if you see two women ready to pull there hair out with 3 kids say hi!! It will be my best friend with her 2 kids and my daughter and I!!!! The girls are going to do BBB before as part of there costumes. We are hoping to check in around 5:30 and get a sooner start on the night.

Did anyone buy there tickets yet? Just wondering how worried I should be on getting them early.

:thumbsup2

Oh boy. We will be there 10/8. I better call tomorrow for ADR's. We are newbies at al this. Is LTT THE place to be prior to MNSSHP or are there other good choices?

I thought about waiting till I got there and using the AP discount (after we upgrade our tickets), however the only way I could book LTT for the new times that were open was to buy my ticket first. So I traded a small savings for a guaranteed ressie. We dis'er's should plan to meet up before we check in.

Oh boy. We will be there 10/8. I better call tomorrow for ADR's. We are newbies at al this. Is LTT THE place to be prior to MNSSHP or are there other good choices?

You can either eat at LTT or Tonys.

We have eaten at Tonys the last two year before the MNSSHP.

This year we got into LTT for 10/11 at 4:10....a little early but it was ALL they had left!!

Better call ASAP!

You can either eat at LTT or Tonys.

We have eaten at Tonys the last two year before the MNSSHP.

This year we got into LTT for 10/11 at 4:10....a little early but it was ALL they had left!!

Better call ASAP!

Actually, you can also eat at CP, the Castle and the Plaza as well.

However, only LTT & Tony's can be book outside the 180 days, the other can be booked within 180 days.

LTT & Tony's are open till 9:30p.

CP, the Castle and the Plaza are open till regular park closing, taking ADRs up till about 6:30p.

Got mine too after stressing out way too much about it! :rotfl:
We have ADR's at LTT at 5:50pm on Sept 28, party of six and I already purchased our MNSSHP tickets! :cheer2:

I thought about waiting till I got there and using the AP discount (after we upgrade our tickets), however the only way I could book LTT for the new times that were open was to buy my ticket first. So I traded a small savings for a guaranteed ressie. We dis'er's should plan to meet up before we check in.

Yes we should plan to meet up before we check in! We have never been there to eat. I think I will get our tickets in the next few weeks. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter