Woo-Hoo! BWV add-on came through!

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by MdmMim, Mar 5, 2001.

1. MdmMim

MdmMim DIS Veteran

After being on a waiting list since January, I just found out that my wish came true! I was able to add on points at BWV. (I was in the process of planning next year's trip--now I'll have to rethink my ressies.) Yippee!!!! :-) (Just had to share my happiness!)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. chaoskids

chaoskids Mouseketeer

Congratulations!

[​IMG]

4. pluto109

pluto109 Mouseketeer

did you go through disney? congrats!!!

5. jane51

jane51 Mouseketeer

Congratulations! This would certainly be a great reason to have to change plans!

MinnieN

6. spiceycat

spiceycat dvc-blt,vwl,bwv

if you went through disney - and I am assuming you did since you say add-on not resale - were you charged $67 or $72 per point.

7. dianeschlicht

dianeschlicht <font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon

Congratulations! Maybe one of those buy backs!

Disneydiane [​IMG]

8. travelbug

travelbug DIS Veteran

Congratulations! I didn't know there was such a thing as a waiting list for adding on points at BWV. I would love to do the same thing. I really regret not "biting the bullet" a little bit more last year when I bought in.

I was actually just on the verge of buying points at HH or VB, but would rather buy add-ons at BWV if possible. How did you pursue this?k

9. MdmMim

MdmMim DIS Veteran

Travelbug, I purchased in Sept/00 then added on twice before BWV sold out. (Crazy, eh? Couldn't help myself.) I read on these boards that someone had added their name to a waiting list for points, so I called my guide who then added my name. This was in early January, and I figured it was a true longshot, never expecting anything to come through. It's worth a try--I wish you success! :)

10. travelbug

travelbug DIS Veteran

Thanks for the info and for the encouragement to try my luck too! I'm going to call my guide ASAP and see what happens.

By the way, I know just what you mean about the irresistible urge to add on points. I'm going through the same thing. I'm ready to move forward!

Thanks again for your reply!