wonderland online.

catycatcat4

Shhhh I made the username when I was a child >_<
http://wl.igg.com/main.php

i mainly play on the cancer server its not as crowed as the otehrs the first server is so crowed when tried to play it i could even move with out going into somones tent.

Dear friends, I'm now playing Wonderland Online. Do you want to join me and thousands of others around the world? WLO is great because it has so many unique systems, including manufacturing, and fishing. The new server “Gemini” will be launched very soon. A new server means a new start. Let's play it together.

WL video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H61elndMT8w

WL Screenshot: http://wl.igg.com/community/screenshots.php

I just saw an ad for this while I was posting to the DizzyWoods thread. It looked super interesting and I really liked the story line. I think I'm going to check it out when I get home from work tonight.

If I like it like I think I will, I'll be up to 4 games--Gaia, SmallWorlds, DizzyWoods, and this. :scared1: Really sad that it is taking playing all these different games to get close to what VMK provided. :headache:

My kids have found this site interesting as an adventure gaming site. The story line is cute as are the characters; there is a lot to do; an interesting economy; and the ability to form guilds. I haven't seen any rude chats yet and the kids have been playing for about 2 weeks now.

I am on Aries 4 because I started playing in closed beta but I still don't like the game because I like to interact with a game when I am playing and in this game you can let the game open without caring about playing and still leveling -_-

For those who are playing this game, I have a couple of questions:

I keep reading about combat in the game, which doesn't interest me--is it necessary to engage in some form of combat from time to time in order to play this game?

How do you earn whatever the in-game currency is? Or is it necessary to use real cash in order to buy anything? I keep seeing all these great photos in their ads, but want to know how realistic is it that I would have any of that stuff.

You are given the basics to start off with; clothes, a tent, and a few supplies. There are quests to pursue to earn better items but to get the items for the quest, you typically have to get past monsters. When you fight, the monsters sometimes drop things that you can combine for better items. With those items you can build things and sell them for in game gold. There are certain items that are only available for real cash in the item mall (similar to Gaia). There are some really interesting things you can build and really creative ways to decorate your tent but you really do have to fight alot.

Too bad. Guess I won't bother signing up. Thanks for the info!

i was wondering, do you have to download anything?

i was wondering, do you have to download anything?

Yes...If I recall there was a huge download that took forever with my DSL. I played for all of an evening and decided it wasn't for me, LOL.

I love this game!! I am not all that big on "combat" either but somehow am level 40 (pirate master) on POTC and up to 24 on Wonderland. If you don't like battling just set your remote control on and go to bed and let your character do your battles, collect items and level up while you SLEEP!! What more could you ask for?? I do this everyday and believe me it is nice because then my non AFK (battling) time is spent making and selling things and decorating my "tent"...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter