Wondering about a missing member

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's very true. And it's in the dictionary now I believe.

When I was little, I used to call a cookie a "dookala." Who knows, maybe I was a child genius?

Nah, I doubt it.

Hey, it could've caught on. You could've made a cookie company and called your product Dookalas and they could have become so synonymous with cookes that they became just an everyday word. Like coke. "I want a coke." "What kind?" "Dr. Pepper." :lmao:

"I want a dookala." "What kind?" "Oreo.";)

Hey, it could've caught on. You could've made a cookie company and called your product Dookalas and they could have become so synonymous with cookes that they became just an everyday word. Like coke. "I want a coke." "What kind?" "Dr. Pepper." :lmao:

Did the meds just kick in?

I really have to bite my tounge at some of these threads. I am terrified of getting points!!! Some say I am an over achiever. In high school I got one uniform violation, it was the only “trouble” I ever got in!!!! And, I turned myself in to the school! I just couldn’t go the day knowing that I had “illegal” black socks on!

So with that being said, I have to commend yall on your braverism of speaking against the man!

Also, could someone clue me in on the mystery date behind door number 1?

It hurts the first time.. but gets easier after each one

Looks like we are headed for a lock down.

You planning to take the hammer to this thread? :confused3

What?? your not on painkillers today??:confused3

Nah. I try to avoid them during the day when I am supposed to be pretending to be the Mommy. I wait until I have another responsible adult around, or at least my DH!

Sorry to burst your bubble but the word "dookala" would NEVER make me think of a cookie. Some sort of a patty maybe, but never a cookie! :crazy2:

And I love the word braverism.:thumbsup2

I am still marveling at the fact that I was able to behave last night. It is kind of like a hangover. You wake up and wonder what exactly you did and hope you can still show your face around your friends :cool2: And have a COW when a PM box pops up when you log in :surfweb: :eek: :scared1: . Wasn't from a WM or mod though. Phew!

Don't you just love those silly commercials that say if you call you get "free information"?

I mean, like they'll say, "Sure we'll send you information on our company and what we offer, but it will cost you."

Don't you just love those silly commercials that say if you call you get "free information"?

I mean, like they'll say, "Sure we'll send you information on our company and what we offer, but it will cost you."

sounds like a bunch of dookala to me!

I can't believe I read 11 pages to figure out who it was....and I still don't know. :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter