Wonderful Panama Canal Sept 2014

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by DisneyMouseHouse, Jul 22, 2013.

1. mainsd

mainsd Earning My Ears

Hi - we are on this cruise too - been booked sometime but didn't realise there would be such an active roll call already!

We are in 6654 & 6652. 5 of us:

David
    Peter
    Carole
    Amy
    Rachel

We are from northern England and this will be our 6th Disney cruise - we've done 2 trans atlantics and love the long cruises :-)

Look forward to making plans over the next 12 months with you all!

David

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Va-NanaTink

Va-NanaTink DIS Veteran

:welcome: David, Peter, Carole, Amy and Rachel!!! Please check out page 1...lots of info there, we also have a FB group as well! We are pretty fun....:wave2:

4. dee slack

dee slack DIS Veteran

welcome aboard to you all! It really is a busy thread given it's still a year away! Will need to be looking at flights next month and hope for a good price.

5. kerstfan1

kerstfan1 DIS Veteran

Me too hoping for no higher then 1000 euro

6. dee slack

dee slack DIS Veteran

can you get a direct flight or will it be via UK or somewhere else? I know when I looked a while back there wasn't much in the way of direct flights from here as we hate wasting time by going indirect.

7. kerstfan1

kerstfan1 DIS Veteran

From Amsterdam there are no direct flights so at least one change

8. OMD13

OMD13 Mouseketeer

:welcome::welcome::welcome: David, Peter, Carole, Amy and Rachel! Glad to have you on this cruise.

9. kdeans1010

kdeans1010 DIS Veteran

But Europe is pretty! (Trying to make lemon out of lemonade).

I'm under the firm impression you can have fun and make the best out of every airport experience.

10. padalyn

padalyn Truth is stranger than fiction - you really can't

we just used Icelandic Air - had a great experience. One way from Paris to NYC was 460 each...not sure how that would help, but you might want to watch their prices.

Just tried to book it for fun and giggles...ouch. 6600 round trip (USD). Good luck!

11. dsnydaddy

dsnydaddy DIS Veteran

Welcome! We're glad to have you along. This will be our first long cruise (more than 7 days)

12. kerstfan1

kerstfan1 DIS Veteran

ty i dont think i can book until late october but im going to a travel agent for that part they know there job and i think that whould be easier for me

13. kerstfan1

kerstfan1 DIS Veteran

true i got stuck in jakarta on august 21st for a few and i did oke so not a big airport but oke

14. davidls

davidls DIS Veteran

From one David to another David, I too want to :welcome::welcome::welcome: you David, Peter, Carole, Amy & Rachel to the cruise. So glad all of you are joining us!!! This is going to be one GREAT Cruise!!! We're still a year away, so you can join us and help us count down to the cruise. Again,. glad ya'll are joining us!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

15. davidls

davidls DIS Veteran

Joyce, did you figure out how to join the FE exchange for the cruise? I remember reading somewhere you had a question about joining the FE. Let us know, I know we can help you get signed up. :thumbsup2

Also, I want to send you a belated :bday:party::bday: Hope you had a GREAT Birthday!!!

My birthday is this month too. In just a couple of weeks as a matter of fact. I will be celebrating my birthday on board the ship during our cruise next year. We can celebrate yours as well. It will be close enough to count!!! :cool1::yay:

16. kerstfan1

kerstfan1 DIS Veteran

Im not sure yet about joining but ty for asking

17. davidls

davidls DIS Veteran

STEVE.........................DUDE....................there you are!!! How's it going there good buddy? Haven't heard from you in awhile. Hope all is well!!!:thumbsup2

18. Va-NanaTink

Va-NanaTink DIS Veteran

Gonna be a plethora of Davids in this group....well, mine goes mainly by Dave...DAVID means he's in trouble!!! :lmao:

19. Va-NanaTink

Va-NanaTink DIS Veteran

I was thinking the same thing...wondering if you decided to stay in Alaska!!! :goodvibes

20. davidls

davidls DIS Veteran

You are right Stephanie, looks like there is going to be a bunch of us David's. Pretty good name.

That's funny about your David going by Dave and if he is called David he knows he is in trouble. With me it's..............whenever DW calls out "HEY STUPID," both me and the dog come a runn'. We both know we is in BIG trouble!!!:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

21. mainsd

mainsd Earning My Ears

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :-)

I have my calendar marked for when flights open up in a few weeks. We shall probably fly Virgin London to LA and then back from Orlando to Manchester (I hate indirect flights too) a few days after the cruise ends so that we can hopefully enjoy some of the Halloween festivities which normally start in the Orlando parks the weekend that we disembark!