Wonder

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by mattsmom323, Dec 21, 2013.

1. mattsmom323

mattsmom323 Earning My Ears

We have a four day cruise booked on the Wonder in April. We were thinking of doing Alaska in the summer. Alaska is also on the Wonder. My question is will the shows be the same on both trips? We are trying to decide whether to book the Wonder again or go with a different cruise line.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

Except for the individual entertainers (comedians/magicians, etc) the production shows will most likely be the same. The costs involved in mounting the shows means they need to run several years before they change them out.

4. NancyIL

NancyIL DIS Veteran

I wouldn't choose a different cruise line for Alaska just to see different shows. However, I would choose another cruise line for a better itinerary than what DCL offers.

5. Bella29

Bella29 Mouseketeer

I would look into doing the 4 day on a different Disney ship and then the Wonder for Alaska, but it may be too expensive to change at this point. If not, see how you feel after the 4 day... likely the 4 day won't have been enough you'll be looking forward to the 7 day!

6. DISNEY FANTASY

DISNEY FANTASY Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas

I have been to Alaska on the Wonder and it was fantastic,

August navigators with shows and our entertainers is in my link below.

7. dclwonderprincess

dclwonderprincess Mouseketeer

I've taken a 4 night bohemian, 7 night caribbean and have a 7 night Alaskan cruise booked on the Wonder. 4 night cruises are really rushed trying to fit everything in so I think it's a great idea to book on the same ship. We missed several things we wanted to do on our 4 night, and really enjoyed getting to do them during the 7 night as well as revisiting favorites. Also, there's no pirate night in Alaska. Another plus is running into CMs who remember you and make you feel right at home.

8. holula

holula DIS Veteran

This. Alaska is tiring. We didn't even see all the shows on the Alaska cruise because we were just so busy.

I would also recommend doing it on a different cruise line if you are shopping around anyway. One that does Glacier Bay if possible.

9. NancyIL

NancyIL DIS Veteran

Was your 4-night Bohemian on the Rhapsody (of the Seas)? :rotfl2: Sorry - I couldn't resist!

10. DISNEY FANTASY

DISNEY FANTASY Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas

I found the DCL trip very good, we added a flight to glacier bay from Skagway.

11. Gilland18

Gilland18 DIS Veteran

We didn't find time to see a single show on the Wonder until our third cruise on her.