Wonder ?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by daboof, Feb 7, 2012.

1. daboof

daboof Mouseketeer

Went on the dream last July they didn't have it. does the wonder still has friendship rocks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. betsy918

betsy918 Mouseketeer

They had it on the Christmas cruise.

4. nsiordia

nsiordia Mouseketeer

Yes, they had it on the 1/22 sailing

5. Scoobypop

Scoobypop Mouseketeer

Can I ask, what are these friendship rocks? I'll be on the Wonder Feb 26, my 10th cruise, and haven't heard of them. Thanks

6. sissy_ib

sissy_ib DIS Veteran

I think it is the talent show the kids clubs puts on at the end of the cruise.

7. PizzieDuster

PizzieDuster DIS Veteran

They had it on the 1/29 cruise. It's on the last day, at sea. All the kids in the clubs (who want to participate) are taken to the Walt Disney Theater where they get on stage. There is a slide show of what went on that week and then Mickey and Minney come out! It's very sweet. It is at 5:00 pm. Bring your video :)

The talent show was that night also, in Wavebands. It was amazing! There was a gal, maybe 12 that rocked a song! What's that Adele song? Someone like you? Anyway, she was wonderful. There was a dad that did shadow pupputs, bubbles & comedy. Very cute. :thumbsup2

Don't miss the pub skit by the cast members in Wavebands the last evening, about 11:00 pm. It's quick and a great way to end the cruise. :dance3::dance3: