Wonder Stateroom 2606??

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by lisettemac, May 17, 2013.

1. lisettemac

lisettemac Earning My Ears

anyone stayed in this stateroom who can give me the 411?

2. Pirate Chica

Pirate Chica Earning My Ears

Not sure if this will help...

I was at 2633 and my BFF was next door at 2631. My cabin was mostly quiet. I think we were right under Parrot Cay. The first night, I did hear some banging - maybe they were moving tables for cleaning? It was over by midnight.

Around 6:30am EVERY MORNING, we would hear what sounded like someone hammering a pipe to the ground - about every 10 seconds - but it only lasted about 2 minutes. Other than that, our cabin was great.

My friends cabin, however, had a lot of noise. So weird that I was next to her and didn't hear it.

3. Keurigirl

Keurigirl let's all sing like the birdies sing

We have stayed in 2111, which is just across the ship from that room, and I can tell you it has been my absolute favorite ship location. We've booked it again this summer and again for the Transatlantic Crossing.

It's such great access to the elevators to get up to the buffet in the morning, or to go to dinner at night, or to access the atrium. You don't wait for elevators after eating or for shows, it's just a quick flight of stairs back to the room. Same with Muster - it was so nice!

4. Keurigirl

Keurigirl let's all sing like the birdies sing

We had zero noise in our cabin...