Wonder - nightly entertainment

MommyP

MommyP
Does anyone know how often DCL changes the shows on-board? We went in 2012 so I'm just wondering if the shows are the same or if they rotate them?

Does anyone know how often DCL changes the shows on-board? We went in 2012 so I'm just wondering if the shows are the same or if they rotate them?
Wonder main shows are the same. The guest entertainers change.

The cost of the production, the skills of the performers and techs, make it difficult to change shows, there us little space for the shows, so little as one goes in another has to go out on stage so there us always one set up.

Magic us loosing Villians tonight and getting Tangled there us rumour of a full Frozen show, it has inserts in the Magics Disney Dreams.

Wonder has the very popular Toy Story and with Toy Story 4 out soon and Toy story land at the studios I can see it staying a long time.

It has Disney Dreams and The Golden Mickeys as well.

Last edited:

Shows typically have to run 5-7 years to make back the monetary investment in them. Currently the shows on the Wonder are Toy Story, Golden Mickey's, and Dreams. If you've seen these shows before, you know which ones you may want to see again. Some are less popular than others.

Last edited:

Is the Golden Mickeys on Wonder the same as Golden Mickeys on the Dream?
Pretty close. The one on the Dream (when I saw it) had some slightly different movies featured than the one on the Wonder. Now, the Dream cruise was more recent than the Wonder, so they may have made the same changes to the show.

But the premise (storyline) is the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter