Wonder new sofa beds?

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
Has anyone slept on the new sofa beds? How are they? My bed at home is a memory foam. What is the comfort level on the new sofa beds?

Hi - Just off the Wonder yesterday! I did sleep on the sofa bed one night - it was quite comfy!

Hi - Sorry wish I knew for sure - I think the upper mattress was new. My two daughters took turns sleeping on it and each said it was very comfy. Hope that helps!

We will be 3 adults on the Wonder for the last Alaskan sailing this year. One is 6'5+ while the other of us are 5'8, 5'10. I assume one of us 5 footers is going to need to take the sofa bed. Is it comfy for the week for an adult?

I am a very poor sleeper, so I will try to take a nap on the sofa bed when we are on the Wonder in a few more days. I will report back. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter