WONDER May 20, 2015 San Diego to Vancouver!

sorry if I missed this, but where can I access the updated list? Is there a googledoc somewhere?
The link to the post is in my signature below, as stated above it is against Disboards rules to link to any group or document outside of Disboards.

Please note that due to multiple requests, I have split into multiple groups. I believe I have found everyone that said they would like to participate in all groups. If you would like to participate in all groups and are not listed as such, please let me know. Also, if I have you listed as participating in all groups and you would not like to do so, please let me know.

If you are participating in All groups, please use the Complete FE list on the first page of the PDF, otherwise, please use the list that you are a part of.

If there are any questions, please let me know.

The link to the post is in my signature below, as stated above it is against Disboards rules to link to any group or document outside of Disboards.

Please note that due to multiple requests, I have split into multiple groups. I believe I have found everyone that said they would like to participate in all groups. If you would like to participate in all groups and are not listed as such, please let me know. Also, if I have you listed as participating in all groups and you would not like to do so, please let me know.

If you are participating in All groups, please use the Complete FE list on the first page of the PDF, otherwise, please use the list that you are a part of.

If there are any questions, please let me know.

Oh quack! :donald: I just got cabin gifts for the whole group. party: May I also be included in the whole group? Sorry. :guilty: It's too stressful to go back now. Thank you! :earboy2:

Oh quack! :donald: I just got cabin gifts for the whole group. party: May I also be included in the whole group? Sorry. :guilty: It's too stressful to go back now. Thank you! :earboy2:
No problem, I figured something like that would happen somewhere along the way. If anyone else has this situation, please let me know ASAP, so that I can move everyone at once, it makes planning it a lot easier.

You have me listed correctly. Great Job cmwade77 - Thanks so much!!
I am doing a gift for each of the kiddos and then a cabin gift for each cabin.
Looks like we are still missing names for the lil ones for TimonPumba, M3three and GoofyZapedas.

Hi Dewey Group. I'm trying to personalize a cabin gift with names of everyone in the family. Please give me individual names or at least a family name ASAP. Thanks you.

Ok, I have posted the corrections that have been requested so far to the link in my signature below.

Please review the lists and let me know of any changes that are needed by 6:30 PM PST/9:30 PM EST on 04/24/2015, so I can make and post the finalized lists, so that people can continue on with customizing their FE gifts if they so desire.

After that time, the only updates should be cabin number changes or updates.

We are in All Groups and are also personalizing our gifts. If you have not, please provide first names.

Thanks,
Mike

UPDATES
  • The attached file is the Pre-Final list with all updates and corrections that I have so far. Please review this and let me know of any changes that are needed by 6:30 PM PST/9:30 PM EST on 04/24/2015, so I can make and post the finalized lists.
  • FE Signups are now closed - If you have signed up and are not on the list below, please let me know ASAP.
  • FE is now divided into four groups at the request of many.
    I currently have the following as wanting to participate in all groups:
    • COASTIEandMATE
    • MileHighCruiser
    • RoniBoBoni
    • Marietta Campbell
    • time for travel
    • cmwade77

NOTE: If there are others that would like to participate in all groups or if any that I have listed above would not like to participate in all groups, please let me know.
  • I have attached a list of those participating in PDF format, I have also listed them below, please check this information to make sure it is accurate, as it is what well be sent out to everyone.
  • Please confirm your information is correct below
  • I believe I have added everyone, but if I missed you, it was not intentional, please just send me a message or post on this thread if I did.
  • For those with GTY cabins or if your cabin number changes, please text me at 562-290-7878 as soon as you have your cabin numbers. I will have printed lists and will deliver them once updated. You may also send a message to the wave phone for our cabin as another option, but this will not work if our cabin number changes. If you get this information before May 15th, you may also PM me or post on here.
In order to keep this safe and fun for all, please list all Allergies or items you can't have for religious or other reasons (don't care what the reason is, just the items, such as alcohol, pork, coffee, etc.):
Please specify if these items should not be given to your cabin at all or if it applies to specific people in your cabin. If it applies to specific people, please specify.

You can also text or call my cabin number on the wave phones, unless I let everyone know that we had a last minute cabin change.

I will have printed lists and will update them by hand with any of these changes and distribute them the first day of the cruise.

Some notes about Customs:
Remember the fines can range anywhere from $100-$50,000 and possible jail time per offense.

• Please check the following site for details on what is not allowed:
  • One thing that they don't make clear, but I have seen on many websites, you must declare all food items when entering into Canada and it is strongly suggested that they have food labels in English.
When in doubt, declare it.

If you don't declare it and you should have, you risk fines and/or jail time, so I cannot stress enough how important it is to declare everything that you should.

I am not trying to scare anyone, I just want to emphasize how important it is to be aware of the regulations and not take anything in you shouldn't and make sure you declare everything you should.

Aloha, please include cabin 2645 in ALL the fe for this trip. Thank you for all the hard work organizing this!
Sabrey

UPDATES
  • The attached file is the Pre-Final list with all updates and corrections that I have so far. Please review this and let me know of any changes that are needed by 6:30 PM PST/9:30 PM EST on 04/24/2015, so I can make and post the finalized lists.
  • FE Signups are now closed - If you have signed up and are not on the list below, please let me know ASAP.
  • FE is now divided into four groups at the request of many.
    I currently have the following as wanting to participate in all groups:
    • COASTIEandMATE
    • MileHighCruiser
    • RoniBoBoni
    • Marietta Campbell
    • time for travel
    • cmwade77

NOTE: If there are others that would like to participate in all groups or if any that I have listed above would not like to participate in all groups, please let me know.
  • I have attached a list of those participating in PDF format, I have also listed them below, please check this information to make sure it is accurate, as it is what well be sent out to everyone.
  • Please confirm your information is correct below
  • I believe I have added everyone, but if I missed you, it was not intentional, please just send me a message or post on this thread if I did.
  • For those with GTY cabins or if your cabin number changes, please text me at 562-290-7878 as soon as you have your cabin numbers. I will have printed lists and will deliver them once updated. You may also send a message to the wave phone for our cabin as another option, but this will not work if our cabin number changes. If you get this information before May 15th, you may also PM me or post on here.
In order to keep this safe and fun for all, please list all Allergies or items you can't have for religious or other reasons (don't care what the reason is, just the items, such as alcohol, pork, coffee, etc.):
Please specify if these items should not be given to your cabin at all or if it applies to specific people in your cabin. If it applies to specific people, please specify.

You can also text or call my cabin number on the wave phones, unless I let everyone know that we had a last minute cabin change.

I will have printed lists and will update them by hand with any of these changes and distribute them the first day of the cruise.

Some notes about Customs:
Remember the fines can range anywhere from $100-$50,000 and possible jail time per offense.

• Please check the following site for details on what is not allowed:
  • One thing that they don't make clear, but I have seen on many websites, you must declare all food items when entering into Canada and it is strongly suggested that they have food labels in English.
When in doubt, declare it.

If you don't declare it and you should have, you risk fines and/or jail time, so I cannot stress enough how important it is to declare everything that you should.

I am not trying to scare anyone, I just want to emphasize how important it is to be aware of the regulations and not take anything in you shouldn't and make sure you declare everything you should.
You're a rock star! Thanks for all your work. We're excited and ready with our FE stuff in the final prep. Cecilia

Ok, I have posted the corrections that have been requested so far to the link in my signature below.

Please review the lists and let me know of any changes that are needed by 6:30 PM PST/9:30 PM EST on 04/24/2015, so I can make and post the finalized lists, so that people can continue on with customizing their FE gifts if they so desire.

Hi, thought I posted that we'll be in all groups, as I had just ordered cabin gifts for all cabins prior to the split. :earboy2:Sorry to stress you. :thanks:Thank you!

Alright, I believe the lists that have been posted in my link below should now be the finalized lists. I have made the lists a bit easier to read and in the process I had to split them into multiple PDFs based on the group.

Please take a look at these lists, as I have also added the updates that others have requested. If there are any additional changes besides Cabin numbers, I will make them in green on the lists and detail them in a new reply on this thread.

I didn't see my daughter listed in cabin 5512 Natasha and Doug? Feel free to PM me if needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter