WONDER May 20, 2015 San Diego to Vancouver!

Please let me know if you are interested in the last minute FE group.

Last edited:
Did I miss something? Where is the list?
That is the old version, please see the post listed in my signature below to download the FE lists.

If you have not signed up for the FE, but would still like to, there is also a last minute FE group that you can join, just send me your information.

That is the old version, please see the post listed in my signature below to download the FE lists.

If you have not signed up for the FE, but would still like to, there is also a last minute FE group that you can join, just send me your information.
Thank you for organizing this. We are so excited!!

Would like to be added to the last minute FE group, two adults and two kids, cabin 6026, please advise, thanks!

Forgot to add...Adult #1 Jonathan (Male, 43), Adult # 2 Ruslana (Female, 33), Child # 1 Ethan (Male, 10) and Child # 2 Chloe (Female, 7)

Are we exchanging gifts on a particular day or is it just any day during the cruise?
I think we are just going to be simple and make it any day you choose. That way there's no trying to coordinate preferred days and you can either choose to give out the first day or any other day, or something each day, whatever works best for you.

No allergies or other info, thanks...is the ALL group closed, or can we join that one?
Thanks,
Jonathan
Unfortunately we closed the regular group signups on April 15th. There were additional people who wanted to sign up and I never like to leave people out if I can avoid it, but many people were relying on the lists being finalized, so the last minute group was created for anyone that wants to sign up. Please be aware that the last minute group will close one week before the cruise, so please keep checking if anyone was added.

My sisters family would also like to be added to the last minute group. They are in cabin 7028.
Emma Lefkowitz (adult f), Eric Lefkowitz (adult m), Maytal Lefkowitz (10F), Avi Lefkowitz (7M), Orly Lefkowitz (4F)
Thanks!!

My sisters family would also like to be added to the last minute group. They are in cabin 7028.
Emma Lefkowitz (adult f), Eric Lefkowitz (adult m), Maytal Lefkowitz (10F), Avi Lefkowitz (7M), Orly Lefkowitz (4F)
Thanks!!
Sounds great, they have been added.

If anyone else would like to join the last minute group, please let me know.

Please note that those in the ALL group are not automatically being added to the last minute Flit group, unless they request me to add them.

I just thought of somethings, in the past, we have linked cabins with others from Disboards, so that we dine together and have had a great time meeting people from the dis on the ship this way.

I was wondering if anyone is interested in doing this? Either in multiple groups or all together? Just a thought.

Here is some information about us:
We are two adults without any children at this point. We live near Disneyland and love going to Disneyland, Disney World and on the cruises. I am the IT & AutoCAD Manager at my work, my wife is in school to become a teacher.

We are also personalizing our FE gifts with first names, however there are some that do not have names.

McGeez - need adult names
GoofyZepedas - need all names
My3luckycharms - need adult names

If you could provide them that would be great, if you are uncomfortable with it I unstand, and I will come up with another alternative.

We are also personalizing our FE gifts with first names, however there are some that do not have names.

McGeez - need adult names
GoofyZepedas - need all names
My3luckycharms - need adult names

If you could provide them that would be great, if you are uncomfortable with it I unstand, and I will come up with another alternative.

How exciting, Meades, thank you! Posting names (since I can't PM) did make me feel a little exposed :-) And by the time I got ok with it, I didn't want to make another change for cmwade77 LOL! DCL/FE rookie :-)
McGeez adults: Marco and Zenitra

Last edited:
Hi, all! How long/how many posts does it take to 'Earn My Ears'? Assuming that's when I'd be able to PM. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter