Wonder getting REPO'ed to Vancouver!: May 20th, 2013 Official Thread!

The cruise was absolutely amazing. I am really missing the Wonder at the moment though.

Corinna

You'll have a nice B2B cruise next year. I wish DCL would release the rest of the schedule for 2013. I haven't given up our secret verandah on this cruise yet because I can't decide where to move our reservation to or whether to cancel it completely.

We just got off the Wonder today having done the Inaugural Hawaii cruise and booked this cruise and the first Alaska cruise next year while we were on board. This will be our 9th DCL cruise. We are Corinna and Graham and live in Manchester, UK.

Corinna

Welcome back to reality.

Thanks. Reality hit rather sooner than I had expected. We are still at Disneyland and staying at Grand Californian. Our Studio was so noisy that we did not get any sleep. We had some kind of mechanical equipment on the outside wall behind our bed that apparently needs checking out by maintenance. They have now moved us from the studio to a hotel room and I actually got some sleep this afternoon.

Corinna

Thanks. Reality hit rather sooner than I had expected. We are still at Disneyland and staying at Grand Californian. Our Studio was so noisy that we did not get any sleep. We had some kind of mechanical equipment on the outside wall behind our bed that apparently needs checking out by maintenance. They have now moved us from the studio to a hotel room and I actually got some sleep this afternoon.

Corinna

That stinks, but glad you were able to get some sleep. Hope they are doing something for the inconvenience and changing of rooms.

Sorry to hear that! Go down and talk to Randy. He's a great help. We are actually there right now too in a 2 bed lock off. Ours is noisy because of our kids!!

Muggs and Corrinna... welcome. Make sure you check out the Facebook group. A little more action over there.

I have created a Facebook Group for this cruise and it is a secret group. As of now, WDWLVR (Mary) and I are the admins. If someone has a problem with that, please let us know and we can change that. Membership to the group is purely voluntary and any important cruise information will will be published here AND in the Facebook group.

If you would like to join, please PM your Facebook info (Name, location, place of employment) to us so we can find you and add you to the group. Let's have some fun with this, shall we?

Gary

I sent a PM earlier this week requesting access to FB. Let me know if it did not go through.

Thanks

And now it's LESS THAN A YEAR! Yay! I even caught a glimpse of the Wonder Saturday night sailing from Victoria to Vancouver. I was so excited that I forgot to get my camera to take a picture. :furious:

And now it's LESS THAN A YEAR! Yay! I even caught a glimpse of the Wonder Saturday night sailing from Victoria to Vancouver. I was so excited that I forgot to get my camera to take a picture. :furious:

:cool1: :thumbsup2 We'll forgive you this time. I guess you'll have to take a pic in Sept. when she returns. ...or will you be able to see her on her weekly visits to Victoria?

She'll be in pretty much weekly through the summer. We had planned to go down to the dock on Saturday to say 'hi'. Dh wanted to take our KTTW cards and kick up a fuss when they wouldn't let us on :rotfl:. But then my youngest daughter was sick so had to skip that plan.

Glad to see the thread moving a bit!

Anyone have any ideas on a tour bus down to Seattle yet? I have about a month/6 weeks before we buy our tickets I think... Alaska opens pretty early and I like to do opening day.

She'll be in pretty much weekly through the summer. We had planned to go down to the dock on Saturday to say 'hi'. Dh wanted to take our KTTW cards and kick up a fuss when they wouldn't let us on :rotfl:. But then my youngest daughter was sick so had to skip that plan.

:rotfl2: :rotfl: That would have been hilarious to do. Not sure the authorities would have liked it tho.

:rotfl2: :rotfl: That would have been hilarious to do. Not sure the authorities would have liked it tho.

Oh yeah, my dh is always coming up with 'hilarious' things for me to suppress! Maybe it'll be just me and the kids that go down to see the ship next time :lmao:

She'll be in pretty much weekly through the summer. We had planned to go down to the dock on Saturday to say 'hi'. Dh wanted to take our KTTW cards and kick up a fuss when they wouldn't let us on :rotfl:.

Oh yeah, my dh is always coming up with 'hilarious' things for me to suppress!

I think our DHs must be related, this sounds like something my DH would come up with.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter