Wonder getting REPO'ed to Vancouver!: May 20th, 2013 Official Thread!

Hey everyone, we just got back from our cruise last night. We booked 3 rooms on board as planned, it was a great way to cure the post cruising blue!! Anyway I booked a 11B for myself, my partner and our yet to adopt son; another 11B for bro in law, his wife and their daughter; and also a 10C for my good friend and his partner.
People at the excursion desk said there will be no excursion for ports we will be visiting on our repostioning cruise, I don't understand why, does anyone has any info on this?
Also, can we charter a bus or something if we have enough people intersted in flying back home after the cruise from Seattle??

As we get closer to sail, I would be happy to get in touch with quick coach and get a quote on chartering a bus back to Seattle. I am sure we would get a break on price, and I read if EVERYONE on board has just come off the ship, you do not have to stop for customs at the US border, saving time.

My family would be five on the bus, plus eight of you TLPL? That is 12 already, I bet if we get to thirty we can work someting out.

Hi all. I am planning on booking this cruise tomorrow. We are a family of 5, myself, DH, and 3 boys who will be 13, 11, and 3 at the time of the cruise. We are also bringing my inlaws. We will be celebrating our 20th anniversary and my in laws will be celebrating their 10th anniversary.

We are also planning on driving from Vancouver to Seattle to fly home, so I'd appreciate any advice there.

Not sure if I want to do the FE yet... seems a bit overwhelming.

We have cruised before, but not on Disney. We have been to WDW quite a bit, though, when I worked at the Disney Store in the 90's.

We are looking forward to it. :) It's nice to "meet" you all. :)

Welcome aboard! We are going to have a quite a group onboard for this trip!

As we get closer to sail, I would be happy to get in touch with quick coach and get a quote on chartering a bus back to Seattle. I am sure we would get a break on price, and I read if EVERYONE on board has just come off the ship, you do not have to stop for customs at the US border, saving time.

My family would be five on the bus, plus eight of you TLPL? That is 12 already, I bet if we get to thirty we can work someting out.

We would be interested in the quick coach to Seattle too. We are a family of 5 (but one under 5, so non paying) and maybe my in laws if they don't fly out of Vancouver... so 4 for sure and maybe 6 more.

Welcome aboard! We are going to have a quite a group onboard for this trip!

Thanks!!

From the Quick Shuttle website:

To add to your traveling pleasure, each of our deluxe coaches boasts 47 seats with plenty of legroom, immaculate washrooms, ample luggage storage, and air conditioning and video equipment.

If we find 47 people from our cruise, we can charter our own bus! I wonder how much it will cost. :surfweb:

The only problem with this plan is that everyone has their own preference. Some people wants to leave Vancouver right away, some want to stay behind to explore the city. We have to work that out.

Unfortunately, I have to jump off this boat. :sad2: This date might fall during state testing and I am a teacher. Have fun!:flower3:

Unfortunately, I have to jump off this boat. :sad2: This date might fall during state testing and I am a teacher. Have fun!:flower3:

With much sadness you have been tossed overboard. :sad1:

Hopefully you can rejoin us later. This cruise will actually be my celebrating of getting my teaching credential, would love to have you with us!

Count us in as well!

Me, DH, DS (6 at sailing), and DS (4 at sailing).

Does anyone know any specifics or general ideas on themes of nights yet? Do they follow the same dining rotation as the magic/wonder use to in the Caribbean? I tried reading through the old thread and TRs and just didn't have any luck. Oh and the insane planner in me would love to see some old Navigators ;)

According to the cruise activities tab, Pirate Deck Party is on Thu, May 23. Not sure about the rest.

My DD and DSIL just booked this cruise to go along with us, they got one of the secret verandah on deck 6.:thumbsup2

We will be on this repositioning cruise with you and look forward to meeting new friends ! It will be myself,Gina and dh, Bruce. We will have early dining. Also, we will be on the 1st Alaskan cruise. We lived in Alaska several years ago and look forward to going back ! This will be our 14th Disney cruise. We usually have Grandchildren with us, but we're sailing alone this time.:hug:

We will be on this repositioning cruise with you and look forward to meeting new friends ! It will be myself,Gina and dh, Bruce. We will have early dining. Also, we will be on the 1st Alaskan cruise. We lived in Alaska several years ago and look forward to going back ! This will be our 14th Disney cruise. We usually have Grandchildren with us, but we're sailing alone this time.:hug:

Welcome! We're traveling without kids too unless you count the grown up kind.

Hi everyone I am new to this board. Just booked this cruise and we are so excited. We live in Miami but we are sick of Bahamas/carribean cruises. This will be our third Disney cruise and 8th cruise total. Traveling with us will be my husband and I, our three kids (1,3,5) and my parents.

Hi everyone - just back from our Dream cruise. Had a fantastic time and I think we convinced a few friends from the "It's All Gary's Fault Cruise" (including Gary) to join us on this one. :cheer2:

Hi everyone - just back from our Dream cruise. Had a fantastic time and I think we convinced a few friends from the "It's All Gary's Fault Cruise" (including Gary) to join us on this one. :cheer2:

Glad to hear you had a good time Mary. But then how can it be a bad time if you are on the ship and away from work?!? :rotfl:

I'm Gary from the "It's all Gary's fault!" cruise Mary mentioned and we booked this cruise while we were on the Dream! My wife, Saint Gail (because she's my wife) and I will be taking our eighth DCL cruise with you folks. We're really looking forward to this itinerary, especially the overnight stay in San Francisco since Gail has relatives in nearby Modesto.
562266_3695848083083_1481779957_33352300_1132148511_n.jpg

Need I say more?

I'm Gary from the "It's all Gary's fault!" cruise Mary mentioned and we booked this cruise while we were on the Dream! My wife, Saint Gail (because she's my wife) and I will be taking our eighth DCL cruise with you folks. We're really looking forward to this itinerary, especially the overnight stay in San Francisco since Gail has relatives in nearby Modesto.
562266_3695848083083_1481779957_33352300_1132148511_n.jpg

Need I say more?

Welcome Gary! You guys are going to love him! If we're nice he might even teach everyone the pirate: game. :)

How the Swan/Pirate game works:

To get a swan;
Every 99th post = 1 ES (Elizabeth Swan)
Every 499th post = 2 ESes
Every 999th post = 3 ESes

To get a pirate;
Every 100th post = 1 Pirate
Every 500th post = 2 Pirates
Every 1000th post = 3 Pirates

OK, In the interest of fair play and WWWD (What would Walt do), I would like to propose some simple rules for the Swan and Pirate game. If there is only one swan/pirate at stake and you don't have one yet, please wait until 95 posts are in for that run, then GO NUTS WITH THE POSTS!!! Also, when there's more than one Swan/Pirate on the line, please don't do the multiple post thing. That's more in the spirit on the game, to get more people involved in the thread. OK, I'm off my soapbox now. These are the rules we had on the other thread I had the game on.

I hope we have a great time with the game.

Your Humble Pirate Master,
Gary pirate:

Woo Hoo - we're doing the pirate game. Now who will get the first :bride: and pirate:. I'm setting you up for them now. :)

Well if you insist - we must show them how the game is played. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!