Wonder getting REPO'ed to Vancouver!: May 20th, 2013 Official Thread!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by twindaddy, Jan 27, 2012.

1. TammyAlphabet

TammyAlphabet DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Life Member - "excl

lol

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. WDWLVR

WDWLVR <font color=green>DVC @ The Boardwalk</font><br><f

I just looked up ours on the DCL site and this is how it lists it:

7-Night Los Angeles to Vancouver Cruise on Disney Wonder - Itinerary B

LOL - ok I click on it and you are right the next page says:

Your 5-Night Western Carribbean Cruise

:confused3

4. Disneypeach

Disneypeach Fan of the Fort

I saw the 5night carribean title last week on the DCL site. Asked my TA about it and she said she had never seen that happen before. As long as the details are correct I'm not worried...yet :)

5. TLPL

TLPL DIS Veteran

We are from East coast as well, and I share your fear!

6. TammyAlphabet

Me too and it ain't gonna be cheap folks. :)

7. dvcnewgirl

dvcnewgirl <font color=green>Williamsburg, VA<br><font color=

If we start saving now.. maybe we can do it .. :thumbsup2

8. TammyAlphabet

I have had that happen. Don't worry, they will, eventually, get it fixed. It is just another example of why Disney is an entertainment company but not great on website development.

9. wisegal

wisegal Mouseketeer

wifegal Nicole, DHDave, DD - Brooklyn (6) and DS (5).

Hi

It is actually wisegal and my sons name is Michael.

Thanks
    Nicole

10. debberino

debberino Earning My Ears

Hey everyone, I am Debbie and this will be my second cruise. Myself, husband and two little girls did the Med cruise on the Magic in August 2011. We live in Ireland but I am from Los Angeles (husband is American too) so I am excited to go home and go on a cruise.

We are going to be bringing one of our best friends and possibly my brother. My little girls will be 3 & 5 on the cruise. Two of our rooms are on 2 and one is on 6. Looking forward to meeting people!!

d

11. Time4disneynow

Time4disneynow DIS Veteran

Hi Deb and family...:welcome: aboard!!!!

You live in Ireland...awesome!!! Visiting Ireland is on my wishlist...in fact it is my biggest wish.

I haven't been to LA since I was very young and that was moons ago :). I've never been to San Francisco, Victoria or Vancouver. Very excited about this trip.

Looking forward to meeting you and your family.

12. Susiesark

Susiesark DIS Veteran

We booked last week as soon as they were open to the "non Platinum and Gold". ASDSNY you beat me to the secret verandah!

We are Susan (me) DH Rick, and DD Grace, 8 at cruise time.
    There is a remote possibility that we will change to Vancouver to LA REPO, depending on the dates. This will be our 4th Disney cruise. We were on the Wonder this past Easter (10 nt. MR) and Thanksgiving (7 nt. MR) and will be on the Fantasy this June. We love the Wonder and the CMs.

13. WDWLVR

Welcome! Ireland is on my bucket list. Hope to get there some day.

Welcome - will there be a Vancouver to LA Repo? I thought the Wonder was going to Hawaii after the Alaskan season. :confused3

14. Susiesark

Susiesark DIS Veteran

Not sure, but it is unlikely that they would go from Vancouver directly to Hawaii. More likely reposition then go to Hawaii, Mexico, or Panama Canal. I would love to do ANY of those itineraries. Either way, we'll be missing some school, but timing may be better to miss the beginning of the school year and not toward the end. With this schedule, we would have to fly back the day we arrive into Vancouver (Memorial Day) and we wouldn't get to see the sights. :sad2:

15. ACDSNY

ACDSNY I love my job! I love my job! I love my job!

Sorry, if we have to cancel for any reason I'll be sure to coordinate with you so we pass it along to another DISer.

I'm not sure how well these dates are going to be for work so we'll see how this May goes and then decide if we need to move to another cruise.

16. Susiesark

Susiesark DIS Veteran

Thanks! Which room did you get? I was hoping for 6634. I'm in 6652.

17. ACDSNY

ACDSNY I love my job! I love my job! I love my job!

We're in 7120, we had 7620 on the Panama Canal cruise and loved it. I think the two on deck 6 are 6634 and 6134 on the Wonder and Magic.

18. twindaddy

twindaddy DIS Veteran

Welcome aboard! Any suggestions of a decently priced hotel in the Vancouver area to spend a few days post cruise? We will rent a car, so it can be outside the city core, just something comfy with a pool for kids.

:grouphug: Sorry about that, I am a bad typer I guess! Wifegal? That would be an odd name! :laughing:

Yeah, more girls! I have a shy twin and a Mrs. Social twin who I am sure I will have to drag out of the kids club kicking and screaming! I am from Los Angeles also, we should hook up at a table! Keep the daugthers entertained!

Welcome aboard! So glad to have you with us! I have a Grace also, who will be 7 on the cruise! Cool!

19. debberino

debberino Earning My Ears

twindaddy-my girls would love some friends on the ship! My youngest was in Flounder's nursery the first trip (not a fan BTW) but my oldest quickly fell in love with the club....and now both will get to attend it.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. We missed the whole meet up thing on the Med cruise as we booked late-so it was us, random Americans, and a bunch of Spanish and English passengers:) Still a great time but I am happy to get to know people ahead of time.

The Irish would be quite pleased to have you all visit-they need the euros:) I have lived there for over 5 1/2 years and I will admit that while it is a beautiful country, Los Angeles is better...but the grass always is on the other side of the ocean.

20. jilljill

jilljill <font color=blue>Collects Disney men!<br><font col

Booked this cruise the first day along with the first AK cruise. This cruise leaves on our 25th anniversary and the next cruise leaves on DD's 19th b'day - a great way to celebrate. Sailing will be myself, DH & DD(18)

Last week on the Dream we were talking with Capt. Henry and he gave me the bright idea to book the Miami-LA repo so booked that for DD & myself, not sure if I will keep that or not. Sure would be nice to be onboard for 4 weeks.

21. WDWLVR

Welcome aboard Barb. Looks like we might finally get to sail together.