"Wonder"ful Sheets ?

jeppler

Mouseketeer
Anyone know what kind of sheets are used on the Wonder and Magic ? Egyptian cotton, pima cotton, sateen, 300, 500, 1000 thread count ? We've got to have something like them for home now, after 3 cruises...

OMG! I thought it was only me! I've been obsessing about those heavenly sheets... what are they? 3000 thread count? Soooooo nice! Must have!!!

After our last cruise I bought some 1000 thread count sheets and they are pretty close.

Okay, we must have gotten some old sheets. I noticed how thin and rough they are on the Wonder in February. I splurge on bed linens at home and the Wonders was comparable to what I used in college and was broke!

I don't remember how good or bad they were on previous cruises, but they were bad in Feb!

I thought the sheets last year on the Magic were great last year. Bed Bath and Beyond has something really similar. They are the Hotel Sateen sheets. They're only 600 count but they're really great and for only $99 for any size a great deal. Add the 20% off coupon that is always available (and never expires I've learned even if there's an expiration date listed) an even better deal and very close to what we've found in luxury hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts