Wonder--10-day Vancouver to Hawaii 9/7/2015

HELP! It's DSNYDonna ... I still don't know how this works. I've put the details for excursions in another section of disboards but don't know how to get them somewhere that others might reply that they're interested in joining. Can anyone tell me how? Below is what I wrote somewhere else if that helps. Oh - we're on the Sept. 7 Wonder to Hawaii!
The tours I have rates for are all based on putting together groups of up to 11 guests - whatever the number of guests would be divided into the amounts below. With 10 guests, Heavenly Hana would only be $114 ea for 8 1/2 hrs (I could ask to eliminate part of the trip to reduce the hours):
Hawaii Island – Historic Kona - $592.79 – exclusive 4 hour charter – VAN – 11 per capacity
Kauai – Journey to Waimea - $713.35 exclusive 5 hour charter – VAN – 11 per capacity
Maui – Heavenly Hana - $1135.30 – exclusive 8.5 hour charter- VAN – 11 per capacity
Oahu – Pearl Harbor City Tour - $649.95 +$5.00 per person for Pearl Harbor Tickets – exclusive 6 hour charter – VAN – 11 per capacity
All rates include taxes and fee (with the exception of PH tickets as noted $5.00 per person)

This will be our 28th Disney cruise - we've been on all 4 ships many times (just got back from the Transatlantic 2 weeks ago) - only 3 of them were on 4 day cruises - all others 7++. We went on all 4 in one year (2012) which was amazing! We've also been in the Magic Kingdom more than 500 days since it opened in 1971 (all this from our home in Canada)! Staying at Aulani for 5 nites after the cruise. Roll on September!

Would it be possible for you to forward my note to 'a social media' site as I haven't a clue what that means?

About 1 month left until the cut-off date for participation in the FE gift exchange for this cruise. I will add names to the list until Aug 7. We are happy to have others join in this fun and friendly activity. Most of the groups were set in May, but I have an open group that I can add names to until the deadline. I try to check here about once a week. You can leave a message here or send me a private message for more information.

Just curious - I saw a few posts a from a few weeks ago about Palo Brunch. I tried booking when I was first able (Jun 9), but nothing (any day, any time) was available. I've tried multiple times since then, with the same result - anyone else had any luck? I get this message "There is no availability for this activity. The time it took to book this there are no more spaces available for the party size selected" (there are two of us).

All the available spots were booked by repeat cruisers. You can keep checking to see if there's a cancellation. You can also check when you get on board. I believe they hold some reservations for when you're actually on the ship.

About 1 month left until the cut-off date for participation in the FE gift exchange for this cruise. I will add names to the list until Aug 7. We are happy to have others join in this fun and friendly activity. Most of the groups were set in May, but I have an open group that I can add names to until the deadline. I try to check here about once a week. You can leave a message here or send me a private message for more information.

This will be my family's first Disney Cruise! We'd like more information about the FE gift exchange!

Welcome to the cruise! You'll love cruising with Disney. There is lots of information in this forum that you can read about the FE. In a nutshell, through online meet ups like this forum we organize a list of participants who agree to bring a small gift for each of the other cabins. At random times during the cruise these gifts are delivered and left in a pouch that hangs from a fish-shaped clamp outside the cabin door. These pouches are known as Fish Extenders or FEs for short. Gifts vary from small hand-crafted items, to candies brought from the cruisers local area, to cruise-related trinkets and more. We'll be giving several items for both the adults and children in the cabins we give to. There's no spending requirement or limit, it's left to each family to decide what they can give. In my opinion one of the main reasons I participate is for the friendships that develop and the good times we have online as we coordinate various activities and get to know each other and share cruise planning ideas prior to the cruise. There's some magic, especially for the kids, when you return to your cabin and see that someone else has left a little gift at your door. And there's also magic in seeing and greeting new friends all around the ship. On this cruise there are many adults cruising without children. In fact about 70% of the FE participants have no children in their cabins. So it's not just an activity for the little ones.
Right now there are 56 cabins total that are participating in the FE. Most of those have chosen to be a part of only one or two groups of 10 cabins that they will give to and receive from. That's one way to keep the cost down and make sure your FE gifts don't take up too much luggage space. Still, others will give to every cabin that is participating.
Some of the other activities that are planned are an open bar event, a pajama breakfast (yes even I have agreed to show up in my pajamas), an exercise/running program, and more.
We are still accepting people to join the FE until Aug 7, but the earlier one joins the better it is for me as I coordinate all the various lists. If you joined now I would add you to one of the groups of about 10 cabins that you would give to and receive from.
The form to join resides on another social media site. It's not appropriate for me to link to it from here, but you can search for the group on that social media site under the group name "Disney Wonder Hawaii - Sept 7 2015 - Itinerary A - Fish Extender" You'll have to request to join the group and once you are in you will find the form to submit your name, cabin number and other info for the FE.
Please let me know if you have other specific questions.

Welcome to the cruise! You'll love cruising with Disney. There is lots of information in this forum that you can read about the FE. In a nutshell, through online meet ups like this forum we organize a list of participants who agree to bring a small gift for each of the other cabins. At random times during the cruise these gifts are delivered and left in a pouch that hangs from a fish-shaped clamp outside the cabin door. These pouches are known as Fish Extenders or FEs for short. Gifts vary from small hand-crafted items, to candies brought from the cruisers local area, to cruise-related trinkets and more. We'll be giving several items for both the adults and children in the cabins we give to. There's no spending requirement or limit, it's left to each family to decide what they can give. In my opinion one of the main reasons I participate is for the friendships that develop and the good times we have online as we coordinate various activities and get to know each other and share cruise planning ideas prior to the cruise. There's some magic, especially for the kids, when you return to your cabin and see that someone else has left a little gift at your door. And there's also magic in seeing and greeting new friends all around the ship. On this cruise there are many adults cruising without children. In fact about 70% of the FE participants have no children in their cabins. So it's not just an activity for the little ones.
Right now there are 56 cabins total that are participating in the FE. Most of those have chosen to be a part of only one or two groups of 10 cabins that they will give to and receive from. That's one way to keep the cost down and make sure your FE gifts don't take up too much luggage space. Still, others will give to every cabin that is participating.
Some of the other activities that are planned are an open bar event, a pajama breakfast (yes even I have agreed to show up in my pajamas), an exercise/running program, and more.
We are still accepting people to join the FE until Aug 7, but the earlier one joins the better it is for me as I coordinate all the various lists. If you joined now I would add you to one of the groups of about 10 cabins that you would give to and receive from.
The form to join resides on another social media site. It's not appropriate for me to link to it from here, but you can search for the group on that social media site under the group name "Disney Wonder Hawaii - Sept 7 2015 - Itinerary A - Fish Extender" You'll have to request to join the group and once you are in you will find the form to submit your name, cabin number and other info for the FE.
Please let me know if you have other specific questions.

I found the group & requested to join!

Last edited:
Just curious - I saw a few posts a from a few weeks ago about Palo Brunch. I tried booking when I was first able (Jun 9), but nothing (any day, any time) was available. I've tried multiple times since then, with the same result - anyone else had any luck? I get this message "There is no availability for this activity. The time it took to book this there are no more spaces available for the party size selected" (there are two of us).

All the available spots were booked by repeat cruisers. You can keep checking to see if there's a cancellation. You can also check when you get on board. I believe they hold some reservations for when you're actually on the ship.

I'm going on the Disney Fantasy in September and I also got this same message. I hope I'm able to get a reservation for my wife and I to the Palo brunch with my wife.

Hi there! Aloha! I haven't posted here in ages! I hope everybody is enjoying their summer. If I am repeating somebody, I do apologize. There are a couple of events that are listed on another site. :P There is a group meet on boarding day and an open bar event. I see that somebody already mentioned the pajama party breakfast. ;)

Group Meet On Boarding Day!

Date: Monday September 7

Time: 2:30 pm (Ship time! - change your watches to match)

1 HOUR OPEN BAR EVENT *****SIGN UP CLOSED***********************

ORGANIZER: Shelly Wasko

DATE AND LOCATION: 9/9 at 2:00 pm - Diversions

COST: $13.25 including gratuity. $10.75 for non-alcoholic drinker (smoothies/soda/juices).

MINIMUM GUESTS: We have reached the minimum. The event is a sure thing.

Please let me know any questions you may have. Thanks!

BAR PACKAGE OVERVIEW: The following is the information from the flyer outlining the premium bar package.

PREMIUM BAR PACKAGE: $13.25/hour

Vodka: Absolut, Smirnoff ~ Rum: Bacardi, Captain Morgan, Parrot Bay ~ Gin: Beefeater, Tangueray ~ Whiskey/Bourbon: Canadian Club, Seagrams VO, Jack Daniel ~ Tequila: Cuervo Gold ~ Cognac: Courvoisier VS, Hennessy VS ~ Wines: White/Santa Carolina Chardonnay, Red/Santa Carolina Merlot & Brancott Pinot Noir; Blush/Beringer White Zinfandel ~ Beer: Budweiser, Bud Light, Corona, Heineken, Michelob Ultra, Samuel Adams, Newcastle Brown

NON-ALCOHOLIC SMOOTHIES AND BEVERAGES: $10.75

Raspberry, Banana, Passion Fruit, Chocolate, Vanilla, Piña Colada, Strawberry,

Coke, Diet Coke, Orange, Apple, Cranberry, Pineapple Juice, Evian Water

Last edited:

Hi! This is my first time being on a cruise and I am interested in the FE gift exchange...I would like to join!

I actually found the group and requested to join. :)

Last edited:

I would like to participate in the FE gift exchange. But I am very new to this. How to start? Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter