Wonder 10/18/15 West Coast Baja Mexico!

I was unable to edit the FE list, is there special instructions or do I just list my info in this thread and someone does it for me?

I don't know how to post an editable document on the DIS, just post your.answers in this thread and I will edit it and repost it.

FE list

Stateroom 6319
Vivian...No alc...No Allergies...likes Tinkerbell...fav color is Purple....Celebrating 20th birthday
Darian...No alc...No Allergies...likes Mickey...fav color is Purple...14 yr old boy
Destinee...No alc...No Allergies...likes Mickey...fav color is Pink...13 yr old girl, first time on a cruise

Patty....YES to alc...Allergic to Avacados....likes the villains and skulls....fav color Black.....Crazy Mother of 4 needs Booze
Junior...Yes to alc...No Allergies....likes LA Dodgers and Miami Dolphins....fav color Blue....Husband of Crazy Mom needs more Booze

This is our first time doing an FE group, we are not picky people, any gift will do, we're happy with one gift per cabin too if money is an issue. Thanks

Hi! I have taken over organizing Mixology. If you want to participate, I need first and last names and room numbers for each person. If you don't have a room number before the cutoff (around a month out), I will need your reservation number. You can PM me any information you don't feel comfortable posting in the thread (definitely if you have to give me your res number; don't post that here). I believe the current cost is $20 per person. As soon as I get assignments I will pass them along!

Hi! I have taken over organizing Mixology. If you want to participate, I need first and last names and room numbers for each person. If you don't have a room number before the cutoff (around a month out), I will need your reservation number. You can PM me any information you don't feel comfortable posting in the thread (definitely if you have to give me your res number; don't post that here). I believe the current cost is $20 per person. As soon as I get assignments I will pass them along!
What is Mixology?

What is Mixology?

On the ship they usually have various tasting classes (wine, champagne, tequila, etc.) Mixology is a more general version where you get to sample and learn to make five different cocktails. You can sign up for the public ones on the ship, but often the cruise groups organize private ones in advance. It can be more fun with people you (sort of) know. :)

@GooniesAndy Count Fran and I (Alison) in for Mixology! Do you know when the class would be? Just curious. I love mixology. We are in stateroom 6154!

@GooniesAndy Count Fran and I (Alison) in for Mixology! Do you know when the class would be? Just curious. I love mixology. We are in stateroom 6154!

I will make sure you're on the list! What's your last name? I won't be given specifics until it's booked, but on our PC cruise last month there were four or five separate groups and they were all at 2PM on various sea days. Not sure if that will hold true, but it was a perfect time.

I will make sure you're on the list! What's your last name? I won't be given specifics until it's booked, but on our PC cruise last month there were four or five separate groups and they were all at 2PM on various sea days. Not sure if that will hold true, but it was a perfect time.

On our Cruise last Fall out of Miami it was the first day (sea day too) at 2PM, it did work out well. I hope that it's on the first sea day. Thanks for setting this up.

No problem! I am so excited about everything!

I've canceled three Diney Cruises this year and a WDW vacation. I'm so glad I booked this as a B2B when I started canceling stuff. Can't wait for this one! It's my next big vacation. I'm bummed that the other DISers I had booked with all canceled, but glad that I still have this to look forward to. It will be my first cruise as a Gold member!

Hi Franandaj, just wondering what our FE list is looking like. I would like to get started on gifts. Thanks

Right now, the DIS FE list just has the two of us on it. My experience is that people come out of the woodwork in the last month or two wanting to join.

Hi I have a question and I couldn't find the button to create a new thread lol

I am bringing my niece with me to the cruise and I wanted to know if I needed some kind of documentation since I am not her legal guardian. Any information would be appreciated, thanks

Hi I have a question and I couldn't find the button to create a new thread lol

I am bringing my niece with me to the cruise and I wanted to know if I needed some kind of documentation since I am not her legal guardian. Any information would be appreciated, thanks

You will just need to have her parents fill out and sign (likely with a notary) an authorization form. The info is at https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/...ans/faqs/kids-teens/minor-authorization-from/. That should be everything you will need!

How do I get a profile picture? Ive looked everywhere and I cant find the link to upload a profile photo. Ugh, this is so frustrating. Im not computer savy, sorry

How do I get a profile picture? Ive looked everywhere and I cant find the link to upload a profile photo. Ugh, this is so frustrating. Im not computer savy, sorry

Up at the top of the page put your mouse over your username (upper right next to your inbox). Select "Avatar" to make the change.

No problem! I am so excited about everything!
My husband and I are interested in the mixology class as well. Do I pay you the day of the class? How does this work.
My name is Patty and my husband is Junior. We are in cabin 6503. My kids will be in 6319, that where in hanging the FE thingamajig....LOL. Its too bad I couldn't get our cabins next to each other:sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter