Wonder 10/01/2015 3-night Baja

What's the best way to make magnets?

There are a few different techniques, depending on the style of magnet and how heavy it is. I have made a few magnets for my FE stuff, and I just hot glued regular ceramic magnets to the back of the item. Some of them were heavy enough to need two magnets.

One cruise, I took stickers and stuck them down on the magnet sheets and then cut them out. Those were cute and easy.

I know. We do it every time. The white background ones are great for family photos. Every time we do a cruise, it usually ends up as our Christmas card.

But, since this is only a 3-nighter and my kid hates posing for photos :crazy2:, I'm not sure I'm going to do it this time around.

Photos are my primary souvenir, though, so it's a tough call for me! I might do the 10-photo digital option. I'm sure we'll take at least that many.

Hi everyone
I wanted to ask if anyone is still interested in doing the FE. The group is close already and me and my friends wanted to do it. We are on the disney wonder the 3 day cruise oct 1-4 from san diego to ensenada mexico. I just wanted to create a small group. Thank you... :smooth:

Hello, did you get a new fe group started? I have a friend that would like to join one. Thanks

We are on the disney cruise on 10/1-10/4 san diego to ensenada mexico. This is our first cruise and is really interested on doing the FE. If someone can help me get started on this. Thanks
Hello, new to this fe process but anyways my family of 5 is going on our first Disney Cruise this October 1st and I wanted to see if there was room in your fe group? Thanks so much. Brent and Kimjera

I
Hello, new to this fe process but anyways my family of 5 is going on our first Disney Cruise this October 1st and I wanted to see if there was room in your fe group? Thanks so much. Brent and Kimjera
I just started this forum late August. I also asked about joining FE group. Would love to exchange with you in case it's not of a big group. I think the previous FE groups are closed already which is understandable since they need to prep for it.

Let me know. Thanks

I

I just started this forum late August. I also asked about joining FE group. Would love to exchange with you in case it's not of a big group. I think the previous FE groups are closed already which is understandable since they need to prep for it.

Let me know. Thanks
That would be wonderful. How do we do this? Are you on the FB page for our cruise? I'm Brent, Wife is Kimjera, Children are Blake (14), Kendall (12) and Braxton (7) Lmk. Thanks so much

Can I ask what prepay event this is? First time on disney cruise

Not sure what you mean. It's not a pre-paid thing, more of a pre-booked thing.

It's one of the tasting - a mixology class - that is typically booked once on onboard. But, she's arranged for a private class for those of us in the group that want to participate. Disney lets you book that in advance if you have a certain number of people. You don't pay until/unless you actually attend the event, though.

Not sure what you mean. It's not a pre-paid thing, more of a pre-booked thing.

It's one of the tasting - a mixology class - that is typically booked once on onboard. But, she's arranged for a private class for those of us in the group that want to participate. Disney lets you book that in advance if you have a certain number of people. You don't pay until/unless you actually attend the event, though.
Sounds awesome! Thank you

I know. We do it every time. The white background ones are great for family photos. Every time we do a cruise, it usually ends up as our Christmas card.

But, since this is only a 3-nighter and my kid hates posing for photos :crazy2:, I'm not sure I'm going to do it this time around.

Photos are my primary souvenir, though, so it's a tough call for me! I might do the 10-photo digital option. I'm sure we'll take at least that many.
I believe I've read on here that you can prepurchase, but if you don't get enough pics to make it f
Sounds awesome! Thank you
The way I've read it, if you signed up for our private class, you will be charged the $20 per person whether you attend or not.

FE lists have been updated in Google Drive. PM me if you are on the FE and don't have the link. I think I PMed it to everyone, but let me know. I added another file for the adds. Please check it if you agreed to add some of the latecomers.

The way I've read it, if you signed up for our private class, you will be charged the $20 per person whether you attend or not.

Could be When we did it last year it seemed pretty clear to me that the bartender did not have a master list of who had RSVPed. They took our names down again at the event itself.

We could have still be charged if we didn't show up. But for $20 it's the best deal on booze around. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter