Wonder 10/01/2015 3-night Baja

Hi! Yes my daughter would love to be email pen pals with your daughter. I sent you a private message about the FE list so if you reply with your email I will do the same! My daughter, Kassidy, LOVES making new friends to play with on cruises!!!!

Would it be too late to have my daughter be email pen pals as well for the next few weeks leading up to the cruise? Thanks

Hi all. We live in Orange County and this will be our 4th cruise, as soon as we book it next month. My DH wants to make it to gold faster and figured a quick one out of SD would be perfect. And no airfare to Orlando! So excited to hear that this will be a Halloween cruise.
We did the Mexican Riviera on the Magic in August 2008, the Western Caribbean on the Fantasy in August 2014, and we are booked for Alaska on the Wonder in August 2015.
My daughter will be 9 on the cruise. She made friends on our last cruise and has been emailing them since we got off. She would love to do that again.
Hi we are from Southern California as well. It's our first disney cruise. I would love to have my daughter be email pen pals with your daughter and meet at the cruise. Please let me know. Thanks!

Hi we are from Southern California as well. It's our first disney cruise. I would love to have my daughter be email pen pals with your daughter and meet at the cruise. Please let me know. Thanks!

I've got a nine year old as well, who is looking for friends on this cruise. I'll PM you.

We should also all make sure to go to the meetup with the kids so we can introduce them and help them get comfortable with each other. 3:00 in the Promenade Lounge on sail day.

One month from today! it's getting more real!

I've got a nine year old as well, who is looking for friends on this cruise. I'll PM you.

We should also all make sure to go to the meetup with the kids so we can introduce them and help them get comfortable with each other. 3:00 in the Promenade Lounge on sail day.

One month from today! it's getting more real!
How do you PM? Trying to figure it out

FE group lists have been updated on Google Drive. If you're on the FE, and don't have the link, please PM me and I'll send. Also, there are several rooms still missing, so if you haven't sent me your room, please do so asap.

Was there still a group mixology class in the works?
Yes, it will be on Friday, our sea day. We don't know what time yet. If you are interested please let me know the names of those attending & their room numbers. DCL says it is $20 per person (subject to change).

Yes, it will be on Friday, our sea day. We don't know what time yet. If you are interested please let me know the names of those attending & their room numbers. DCL says it is $20 per person (subject to change).

Great! I sent you a PM a while back so we should be good. Looking forward to it. We did this on our Alaskan cruise and it was fun.

FE group lists have been updated on Google Drive. If you're on the FE, and don't have the link, please PM me and I'll send. Also, there are several rooms still missing, so if you haven't sent me your room, please do so asap.

Sorry. I have the room for the Rickards. Its 7119.

Does anyone have the link to pre-pay for the Shutters photo CD?

I thought I'd ask here before I started digging.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!