Wonder 10/01/2015 3-night Baja

I think i posted 10 posts already... Can you pm me how to do it or maybe you can squeeze us in in a small group too :)

Unfortunately, I can't really add you to the current FE group. The deadline was August 1, and people have already ordered and started making things. If it were one or two people in your group, we could add you, but not with ten more people. I'll PM you how to start a new one for anyone who wants to join from here on out.

Hi everyone
I wanted to ask if anyone is still interested in doing the FE. The group is close already and me and my friends wanted to do it. We are on the disney wonder the 3 day cruise oct 1-4 from san diego to ensenada mexico. I just wanted to create a small group. Thank you... :smooth:

Last edited:
Do you have to have a certain number of posts to reply in a PM conversation? I consider myself a very tech savvy person with an above average amount of common sense and for the life of me, I can't reply!

Do you have to have a certain number of posts to reply in a PM conversation? I consider myself a very tech savvy person with an above average amount of common sense and for the life of me, I can't reply!
Do you want to join in our FE group?

We're going to skip FE this time around. Otherwise we'd be in.

Thought I should add, we live in San Diego so if anyone has questions about restaurants etc let me know. Happy to help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter