Wonder 1/5/13 Fish Extender thread, Caribbean from Mia

Coming back to post our room.

We are 6542.

Erin (38)
Kyle (38)
Kiera (7)
Rhys (4)

Will you PM the list of rooms who have joined? I will check back on the 29th to see how many to get! Thanks for organizing!

Last day to sign up is Friday and the list will be closed. I will send the list via pms. I'm so excited!

Thanks for handling the FE for the Jan 5 cruise. Please add me to the PM when you get to it. My DW is MDMom55. Are there plans to meet prior to the boat drill?

Code:
Send me the info and I will add it now.

Just saw your reply. If it's not too late, I'd like us to be added.
Dis name: jermel
Real names/ages: Melissa 34, Jeremy 37, Jacob, 7 & Kaden, 3
Cabin # 7596.

If we can't be added, no worries. I'm pretty certain this will not be our last Disney cruise. ;)

Code:

Just saw your reply. If it's not too late, I'd like us to be added.
Dis name: jermel
Real names/ages: Melissa 34, Jeremy 37, Jacob, 7 & Kaden, 3
Cabin # 7596.

If we can't be added, no worries. I'm pretty certain this will not be our last Disney cruise. ;)

I will add you. But this will be it :) No more after this.

List is complete, please look over it. We have a small group which I think is great! What time would everyone like to meet up? Do you want to meet up on the first day? Would love input

dragon23 said:
List is complete, please look over it. We have a small group which I think is great! What time would everyone like to meet up? Do you want to meet up on the first day? Would love input

The first day works for me. Thanks for organizing everything!

We can meet up anytime. It looks like we might get onboard closer to 4:00 due to travel arrangements. After the boat drill would work well for us. Name the place and time. Can't wait to meet everyone and have a GREAT cruise.

We can meet up anytime. It looks like we might get onboard closer to 4:00 due to travel arrangements. After the boat drill would work well for us. Name the place and time. Can't wait to meet everyone and have a GREAT cruise.

Do you know when they do the drill? I have never been on a disney cruise, as a matter of fact I dont even know when we are allowed to board. Anyone have any suggestions. I agree after the drill will be best.

Do you know when they do the drill? I have never been on a disney cruise, as a matter of fact I dont even know when we are allowed to board. Anyone have any suggestions. I agree after the drill will be best.

This is our first Disney cruise,as well. On the last cruise we went to, the drill was after we left port. Maybe someone who's been on a DC can offer some suggestions. :goodvibes

My understanding is that they do it shortly after we leave port. How about meeting at the Promenade Lounge right after the drill? It's kid friendly. The lounge is located on deck 3, port side (left).

My understanding is that they do it shortly after we leave port. How about meeting at the Promenade Lounge right after the drill? It's kid friendly. The lounge is located on deck 3, port side (left).

Sounds good!

Ok everyone meeting is set for after the drill, Promenade Lounge located on the 3rd deck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter