• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Won Wyndham Cypress Palms on Skyauction -- was Skyauction bidding extensions

We checked in to Cypress Palms yesterday afternoon. We arrived at 3:00 and our unit was ready. We got a 1 bedroom deluxe which appears to have been renovated recently. The unit is very nice, very spacious (especially for a one bedroom), and clean! It has a large living/ dining area, screened in balcony, king bed, vanity and jetted tub separate from the shower/ toilet area. The kitchen is well equipped, including bowls with lids and glass bakeware- which is nice for us since we prepared some food from home and will also make some salads for the week. We have stayed at SunLake, Regal Palms, Windsor Hills, Mystic Dunes, Summer Bay, Westgate Lakes, Star Island, Vistana and Blue Heron. I'd say this is one of the nicer units we've stayed in.

We checked in to Cypress Palms yesterday afternoon. We arrived at 3:00 and our unit was ready. We got a 1 bedroom deluxe which appears to have been renovated recently. The unit is very nice, very spacious (especially for a one bedroom), and clean! It has a large living/ dining area, screened in balcony, king bed, vanity and jetted tub separate from the shower/ toilet area. The kitchen is well equipped, including bowls with lids and glass bakeware- which is nice for us since we prepared some food from home and will also make some salads for the week. We have stayed at SunLake, Regal Palms, Windsor Hills, Mystic Dunes, Summer Bay, Westgate Lakes, Star Island, Vistana and Blue Heron. I'd say this is one of the nicer units we've stayed in.
I'm glad that you also go a 1BR Deluxe! It's really nice, isn't it? Have a great vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter