women still wearing "riding" boots

If they were something that I wanted to have and thought I would wear, I wouldn't care if they are something that everyone else is still wearing.

Yes - completely - all the time. I love them, I have some on, now:

shoes_iaec1221203.jpg

I love them! :lovestruc

I'm in the western Burb's of Chicago...fashion boots all day- every day here. I am , I think, they only female within a 100 mile radius who does not have a pair, lol. Now when I have enough spare splurge cash I'll be doing a little Frye boot shopping and I'm in whether boots are still the *thing* or not. I guess I would look at it this way..if the boots cost no more than any other type of shoe you would buy and wear, you are good to go. If they are going to take $ away or cost more in the long run( jeggings/skinny jeans/skikrts etc.) maybe hold off?

I :lovestruc boots & wear them everyday! I hate having cold feet & this way I can wear socks & my legs are covered too. I have 3 pairs and just bought a 4th, 3 of the 4 are riding style. Jeans, pants, skirts, I wear them with everything. They are comfortable too and I'm on my feet most of the day.

If they were something that I wanted to have and thought I would wear, I wouldn't care if they are something that everyone else is still wearing.

:thumbsup2

Yes - completely - all the time. I love them, I have some on, now:

shoes_iaec1221203.jpg

I love them! :lovestruc

OMG :love:

They are hugely popular here (southeast US) and so are Uggs.

Uggs are not boots, Uggs are slippers and should not be worn out of the house...besides, they are Uggly......:rotfl:

OP I am wearing "riding" boots right now, sitting at my desk at work. I got this particular pair at Target for $17 and I love them. I also have a pair of knee length "riding" boots that I got on super clearance from Victoria's Secret. I don't wear those to work. :) I LOVE boots and I want that pair that Cathryn just posted.... :) I could care less what others think, if I like them I'm going to wear them. :)

Pixiewings, I agree that Uggs are hideous and I don't wear them. My 17 year old, however, loves them, along with Toms and riding boots. Other than her cheerleading shoes, these are the only footwear she wears right now (at least until summer when she will put away the boots and be in flip flops and Toms).

They are still wearing them in Georgia. They are cute but here in the Georgia weather where it's kinda warm even in winter it's funny to see people wearing them. I just know they are burning up and I don't know how they stand it but then again I have been known to wear my flip flops in November as long as it's above 60 outside. My DD has some but only wears them when it's really cold. I can't find any in my size that I like. I say go for it if you like them, wearing great shoes always makes me feel awesome.

Pixiewings, I agree that Uggs are hideous and I don't wear them. My 17 year old, however, loves them, along with Toms and riding boots. Other than her cheerleading shoes, these are the only footwear she wears right now (at least until summer when she will put away the boots and be in flip flops and Toms).

I'm so happy my girls don't like them either. LOL I wear boots all year, I work in a warehouse tho so that's part of it. My other job is teaching line dances so I wear cowboy (girl?) boots at least once a week as well. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter